Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 199 results for "ak antony"

PM going back on commitment on One Rank, One Pension: Antony
Oneindia

BJP accuses Antony of hypocrisy

BJP State president V. Muraleedharan has accused senior Congress leader A.K. Antony of backing a desperate attempt by the Congress to reclaim control of the UDF from an assertive IUML. He termed Mr... The Hindu, 5 days ago
[x]  

8 images for ak antony

Deccan Chronicle, 6 days ago
DNA, 1 week ago
Deccan Chronicle, 6 days ago
NDTV, 2 weeks ago
Indian Express, 2 weeks ago
Indian Express, 2 weeks ago
NDTV, 2 weeks ago
Indian Express, 1 month ago
Deccan Chronicle

No 'proper homework' done by NDA govt for talks with Pak

No 'proper homework' done by NDA govt for talks with Pak: Antony Kollam, Aug 23 (PTI) Senior Congress leader AK Antony today slammed the BJP-led NDA government for not doing "proper homework" before agreeing for the NSA-level talks with Pakistan, the ...
 Sify6 days ago 'Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?'  Rediff.com1 month ago
[x]  
DNA

Antony claims "deliberate attempts" to polarise Kerala on communal lines

Senior Congress leader AK Antony on Saturday cautioned political leaders in Kerala about the "deliberate" attempts being made to upset the sensitive communal balance in the state. "Deliberate efforts are being made to polarise the state on communal lines," he ...
 Zee News1 week ago 'Deliberate attempts' to polarise Kerala on communal lines: AK Antony  DNA1 week ago

Antony to inaugurate A. Panchan centenary

The year-long birth centenary celebrations of freedom fighter, Dalit rights activist, and Congress leader A. Pachan will be inaugurated by Congress leader A.K. Antony in the afternoon at the Boys High School grounds Karunagapally on August 23. Home Minister ...
 The Hindu1 week ago
Livemint.com

Congress might soon join the list of political parties owning news channels

New Delhi : The Congress party may well sonn have a news channel. This, after party leader and former minister AK Antony on Tuesday acknowledged that it was lagging behind in new-age communication systems, and is not able to catch the limelight in ...
 Livemint.com2 weeks ago To Counter Propaganda, Congress Exploring Option of Launching TV Channel  NDTV2 weeks ago Congress mulls national TV channel to reach out to masses  Asian Age2 weeks ago Bitter pills: BJP, Congress both  The Freepress Journal2 weeks ago
[x]  

Verbal attack on Antony

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Achuthanandan stooping too low: Hassan Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) vice president M.M. Hassan has come down on Leader of the Opposition V.S. Achuthanandan for his attack on Congress Working ...
 The Hindu2 months ago

VS has crossed all borders, says Chandy

Aruvikkara: Opposition leader V.S. Achuthanandan's remark against Congress veteran A.K. Antony was one which crossed all borders, Chief Minister Oommen Chandy said on Thursday. Chandy said VS is not in a state of mind to tolerate even political ...
 Manorama Online2 months ago VS slams Sudheeran, Antony for smear drive  The Hindu2 months ago Antony leads the corrupt, says VS  Manorama Online2 months ago

Vellappally lauds Kanam, Antony

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Says spurt in BJP vote share a reflection of majority community's distress The spurt in the vote share of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the recent Assembly by-poll held at Aruvikkara was a reflection ...
 The Hindu1 month ago

'CPM following violent policy of Krishna Pillai and EMS'

Thiruvananthapuram: Congress working committee member A.K. Antony said C.K. Govindan Nair was a person who rejected the violence advocated by EMS and P. Krishna Pillai. However, he said, communists were still following that policy of 1934. He ...
 Manorama Online2 months ago

Congress flays VS for remarks about Antony

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Thursday termed Leader of the Opposition V.S. Achuthanandan's adverse remarks about Congress Working Committee member A.K. Antony unfortunate. In a statement here, Mr. Chandy ...
 The Hindu2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - ak antony
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less