If you are interested in information, access to which is restricted, please fill in the form What's Your interest? Russian database English database Advertising placement Other Enter Your information: Company ... Skrin, 3 weeks ago
About 40 percent of the sum announced by the Minister will be directly spent on the construction of stadiums. The remaining 60 percent will be spent on infrastructure - construction of roads, hotels, airports, and training bases. A great job has ...Voice of Russia, 1 month ago Russia's WC18 stadium woes World News Australia, 1 month ago Russia's sports minister alarmed by delays in building stadiums for 2018 World Cup FOXNews.com, 1 month ago Russia's sports minister bemoans WC stadium delays Miami Herald, 1 month ago
10:23 General view of Mario Filho "Maracana" stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (AFP Photo / Yasuyoshi Chiba) Football's world governing body FIFA, has refused to kick Russia out of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, after two American senators ...Russia Today, 2 weeks ago Own goal again: US senators fail to kick Russia out of 2014 World Cup Sott.net, 2 weeks ago
Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko says he is alarmed by the slow pace of designing the country's stadiums for the 2018 World Cup and threatened heads will roll if the situation is not rectified.
(Issue # 1801) The Zenit football stadium construction site on Krestovsky Island. Costs has already exceeded $1.1 billion. Photo: Florstein / Wiki Commons All but one of the 12 arenas needed for the tournament are being entirely or practically ...St. Petersburg Times Russia, 1 month ago Mutko slams Russia's World Cup stadium preparations SportBusiness.com, 1 month ago Sports Minister Sets Out to Rectify World Cup 2018 Broken Deadlines St. Petersburg Times Russia, 1 month ago World Cup 2018 'Deadlines Broken' Russian Sports Minister RIA Novosti, 1 month ago
Jamaica's Usain Bolt celebrates his win in the men's 200 meters final in the Athletics World Championships at the Luzhniki stadium in Moscow, Russia, Saturday (17/8). REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson TEMPO.CO , Leicester - Scientists believe that the ...Tempo.co, 1 month ago
- Los boletos salen a la venta a partir del 12 de abril en la aplicación móvil de Live Nation y en LiveNation.com - AEROSMITH ANNOUNCES LET ROCK RULE TOUR. (PRNewsFoto/Live Nation Entertainment) LOS ÁNGELES, 9 de abril de 2014 ...Gnom.es, 1 week ago AEROSMITH DECLARES LET ROCK RULE Yahoo! Finance, 1 week ago Aerosmith Announces 'Let Rock Rule' North American Summer Tour Broadway World, 1 week ago 2014-04-08 - 6:05 PM / ET: AEROSMITH DECLARES LET ROCK RULE Hispanic PR Wire, 1 week ago
Reuters Anzhi Makhachkala's coach Guus Hiddink gestures during his teams Europa League soccer match against Newcastle United at the Luzhniki stadium in Moscow, March 7, 2013. REUTERS/Maxim Shemetov (Reuters) - The Netherlands named two new ...Yahoo! News Australia, 3 weeks ago
PLASTIC pitches can return to mainstream English football next season after the Football Association ruled them permissible for use in the FA Cup. QPR were the first of several clubs to lay a synthetic surface in the 1980s, but they are currently ...4 Traders, 3 weeks ago
Australia's Sally Pearson celebrates taking silver after the women's 100 metres hurdles final at the 2013 IAAF World Championships at the Luzhniki stadium in Moscow on August 17, 2013 - by Olivier Morin Mickle, the world championships silver ...MSN Philippines, 4 weeks ago
Zee Media Bureau/Jayanta Oinam New Delhi: Petr Cech became the 19th player to make 100 UEFA Champions League appearances in Chelsea`s Round of 16 second leg match against the visiting Galatasaray at Stamford Brigde. He is the fourth goal-keeper to ...ZeeNews.com, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!