Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 979 results for "sibal"

After apology, N Srinivasan gets SC breather
Indian Express

After apology, N Srinivasan gets SC breather

Srinivasan's counsel Kapil Sibal also made it clear to a bench led by Justice T S Thakur that he would not be running for any post in the upcoming BCCI election, scheduled for March 2. Supreme Court on Friday decided not to initiate contempt of ... Indian Express, 4 days ago

52 images for sibal

Auto Evolution, 1 week ago
Indian Express, 4 days ago
NDTV, 5 days ago
Oneindia, 6 days ago
BMW BLOG, 6 days ago
The Express Tribune, 1 week ago
Outlook India, 1 week ago
Indian Express, 2 weeks ago
Indian Express, 2 weeks ago
Hindustan Times, 2 weeks ago

Verdict on Teesta's bail plea reserved after Supreme Court hears Sibal and Mahesh Jethmalani for

After a hearing which lasted for two hours, a Supreme Court Bench comprising Justice Dipak Misra and Justice AK Goel reserved its judgment in the anticipatory bail petition filed by activist Teesta Setalvad and her husband Javed Anand (Petitioners).
 Bar & Bench6 days ago
Jagran Post

N Srinivasan will not preside over the BCCI AGM on March 2, his counsel Kapil Sibal tells SC.

Disclaimer: We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the NIE editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do ...
 New Indian Express5 days ago N Srinivasan apologises to Supreme Court for chairing BCCI meeting on Feb 8  DNA5 days ago Srinivasan agrees to keep away from IPL, seeks SC nod to contest BCCI election  Jagran Post2 months ago All eyes on BCCI AGM in Chennai  News Today3 days ago
[x]  
Asian Connection

Lawyers Sibal, PC upset Cong workers in Odisha

Odisha Pradesh Congress Committee general secretary, Harichandan Prasad has written a strongly-worded letter to party president Sonia Gandhi protesting Kapil Sibal and P Chidambaram's presence as lawyers in the Orissa High Court. The two eminent lawyers are appearing on behalf of the Odisha government in a mining case and the morale of Congress workers is believed to be low.
 Rediff.com1 week ago ‘Kapil Sibal appeared for TMC in SC for Congress MLA’s sake’  Asian Age1 month ago Angry Cong wants Sibal off Saradha case  Asian Connection1 month ago Cong puts ball in Sibal court  The Telegraph1 month ago
[x]  
Outlook

American Roulette

Contenders (L-R) Arun Singh, Shyam Saran, Hardeep Singh Puri and Kanwal Sibal" class="lead_image" src="http://images.outlookindia.com/images/articles/outlookindia/2015/3/2/envoy_usa_20150302.jpg" /> Many men are looked at for the post of the envoy to the US ...
 Outlook1 week ago
Hindustan Times

Cheap power impossible AAP to lose polls Kapil Sibal

Former Union minister and senior advocate Kapil Sibal on Wednesday took a dig at the Aam Aadmi Party AAP governments promise to provide cheap power to Delhiites Appearing for Relianceowned BSES Rajdhani Power Limited BRPL one of the three discoms supplying ...
 Hindustan Times2 weeks ago
[x]  
NDTV

As Team Kejriwal, We Accept These 10 Challenges

(Ashutosh joined the Aam Aadmi Party in January 2014. The former journalist took on former Union minister Kapil Sibal and Health Minister Harsh Vardhan in the national election from Chandni Chowk in Delhi.) We in AAP can easily claim that the ...
 NDTV2 weeks ago Opinion: As Team Kejriwal, We Accept These 10 Challenges  NDTV2 weeks ago How AAP Won a Historic Result in Delhi  NDTV3 weeks ago Opinion: Yes, We Did. How AAP Found its Way Back in Delhi  NDTV3 weeks ago
IndiaTV News

Pleading for TMC govt lands Sibal in dock

The Congress on Wednesday strongly disapproved former minister Kapil Sibal who pleaded for the West Bengal government in Saradha chit fund scam case in the Supreme Court. "We sincerely hope that he would take note of the feeling of the workers of the West ...
 Deccan Herald1 month ago Saradha scam: West Bengal Congress demands sacking of Kapil Sibal for representing TMC in SC  IndiaTV News1 month ago Resentment in West Bengal Congress after Kapil Sibal stands for state govt in SC in Saradha case  Times of India1 month ago Bengal govt moves SC seeking court-monitored probe in Saradha  Business Standard1 month ago
[x]  
Indian Express

Justice Gogoi springs new SC meme on Sibal: 'Is your case part of the 7%?'

"Does this case fall in the 93 per cent or in the remaining 7 per cent? Supreme Court Justice Ranjan Gogoi has begun asking the bar increasingly often, reported Utkarsh Anand in the Indian Express . While Kapil Sibal reportedly did not get the ...
 Legally India2 weeks ago Is your case in the 93% or the remaining 7%?  Indian Express2 weeks ago

Adhir

State Congress chief Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury today tried to justify party leader and lawyer Kapil Sibal's decision to take the state's brief in the Saradha case in the Supreme Court. Chowdhury said in Phansidewa: "We must try and understand that the ...
 The Telegraph1 month ago Kapil Sibal leaves Congress leaders fuming  Times of India1 month ago Kapil Sibal leaves Congress leaders fuming  Times of India1 month ago Leaders hail Centre's decision to set up IIT in State  Deccan Herald4 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - sibal
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less