Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 268 results for "tata steel"

Tata Steel (₹360.5)

Encountering resistance at ₹380, the stock reversed direction and fell 2.6 per cent last week. The reversal is backed by negative divergence in the daily relative strength index. The daily RSI has entered the neutral region from the bearish zone. Hindu Business Line, 6 hours ago
Business Standard

Conglomerates miss the boat as new-age businesses rise

Flipkart, Snapdeal are valued much more than more established companies like Ultratech, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Steel Abhineet Kumar | Mumbai April 20, 2015 Last Updated at 19:26 IST Billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla’s most valued company Ultratech ...
 Business Standard1 week ago Domestic steel producers reluctant to lower prices  Business Standard India1 week ago Stressed steel sector to spur bank NPAs in FY16  Smart Investor2 days ago
First Post.com

Tata Steel : Official Tata strike notice given

THREE UK steel unions have given official legal notice to Tata Steel about their intention to ballot members for industrial action over an ongoing pensions dispute. Community, GMB and UCATT gave the notice on Monday, with a fourth union, Unite, ...
 4 Traders4 days ago Tata Steel faces strike in UK as unions give notice of polling for industrial action  Hindu Business Line5 days ago UK unions seek industrial action against Tata Steel  Economic Times5 days ago TATA STEEL : Unions urge Tata workers to vote for strike action  4 Traders4 days ago
[x]  

Establish IIIT on land acquired by Tata Steel

Former Union Minister Chandra Sekhar Sahu demanded that the proposed Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) in Odisha be established on land acquired by Tata Steel in Ganjam
 The Hindu2 days ago

Tata Steel to up stake in Canadian venture

Tata Steel is poised to raise its direct stake from the current 80 per cent in its Canadian joint venture, Tata Steel Minerals Canada Ltd (TSMC). Toronto-listed New Millennium Iron Corp, which holds the remaining 20 per cent in the JV, was ...
 Hindu Business Line3 days ago

Doors open for talks: Tata Steel tells UK unions

Indian steel giant Tata Steel today told British trade unions that its "doors remain open" to seek an agreement over an ongoing pensions row. The company's statement followed a legal notice issued by the trade unions that they plan to ballot their ...
 Business Standard4 days ago TATA STEEL : Says open for talks with uk unions  4 Traders3 days ago Doors open for talks, says Tata Steel to UK unions  Hindu Business Line4 days ago
[x]  

TAAP award conferred on Tata Steel

mative Action Programme (TAAP) Jury Awards was conferred on Tata Steel and Tata Motors during a function held at Mumbai on Wednesday. Tata Steel has now won the Jury's Award for the third year in succession, while Tata Motors had last won the award ...
 New Delhi Pioneer3 days ago
First Post.com

Tata Steel subsidy builds eco-friendly roads from recycled plastic

What if the plastic bags thrown on the road ended up becoming a part of the same road? Jamshedpur Utility and Services Company (JUSCO) has come up with a similar technology. Started in Jamshedpur itself, the Tata Steel subsidy has constructed ...
 Firstpost.com3 days ago

Opening Bell 29 April | Tata Steel stock could be under scanner today

A file photo of the BSE building in Mumbai. Photo: Hemant Mishra/Mint Mumbai: Overnight US markets closed higher . S&P 500 gained 0.28% to 2,114 on buying in shares of Merck and Co. and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM). Asian markets ...
 Livemint.com4 days ago

Tata Sponge Q4 Net nosedives 79% to Rs 8.57 cr on lower sales

Tata Sponge Iron, an associate firm of Tata Steel, today reported a drop of 79 per cent in its net profit on a consolidated basis at Rs 8.57 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31 on account of lower sales. The company had posted a net profit ...
 Business Standard1 week ago Tata Sponge Iron Q4 net plunges 79% to ₹8.57 cr on lower sales  Hindu Business Line1 week ago Tata Sponge Iron shares tumble 9% on disappointing Q4 show  Economic Times1 week ago Tata Sponge plunges over 12% as Q4 net nosedives 79% to Rs 8.57 cr on lower sales  Economic Times1 week ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - tata steel
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less