Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 107 results for "Batik Air"

Lottery Winner Leaves Calls Unanswered; Rolls-Royce Gift Given...

Motoroids Indonesian airline Batik Air's Flying with Batik Air, home to Rolls-Royce lucky draw contest lasted from August 2015 until January 2016, promising that the winner could take home a brand Roll-Royce Ghost as the grand prize. ..., 5 hours ago
Lion Offers New Jakarta-Tanjung Pandan Flight Jakarta Globe, 1 day ago

41 images for Batik Air

WA Today, 6 days ago
West Australian, 1 week ago
Dang Cong San, 2 weeks ago
Vietnamese Investment Review, 3 weeks ago
Jakarta Post, 3 weeks ago, 5 months ago, 5 months ago, 5 months ago, 5 months ago, 7 months ago
Melbourne Age

New airline set to fly between Perth and Bali

Indonesian airline Batik Air looks set to bring even more competition to the Perth-Bali holiday market later this month or in the new year at the latest. The airline announced it has been given an air operator's certificate by the Australian Civil ...
 Melbourne Age6 days ago

Lion Air joint venture planned in Vietnam

According to the memorandum, the joint venture will be called Batik Air in Vietnam. Lion Air will hold a 49% stake of the joint venture, while their Vietnamese partner will hold the remaining 51%. Plans for the joint operation are expected to be ...
 VOVNews2 weeks ago Lion Air eyes Vietnam  TTRweekly.com2 weeks ago News Lion Air to launch franchise in Vietnam next year  Jakarta Post3 weeks ago Indonesia's Lion Group confirms JVs in Vietnam, India  Payload Asia2 weeks ago
West Australian

New player enters Perth to Bali run

, 12:50 am Competition to the holiday island of Bali is about to ramp up with Indonesian full service carrier Batik Air getting approval to start services to Australia. The airline said it had received an air operator's certificate from ...
 West Australian1 week ago

Avolon delivers one Airbus A320-200 to Batik Air

: Avolon, the international aircraft leasing company, announces the delivery of one Airbus A320-200 aircraft to Batik Air. This is the fourth Avolon aircraft on lease to
 Aviator Aero1 week ago


WIB Diposting oleh : mjobie6886 Dalam rangka meningkatkan pelayanan dan akses penerbangan kepada masyarakat, maka Batik Air yang merupakan anak perusahaan dari Lion Air Group kembali akan membuka rute baru untuk mengembangkan sayap bisnisnya. Pada ...
 Cargo Times4 weeks ago WINGS AIR PERKUAT AKSES DI SUMATERA UTARA DAN NUSA TENGGARA  Cargo Times4 weeks ago Lion Air Group Larangan Perangkat Samsung Galaxy Note 7  Cargo Times1 month ago Lion Tegaskan Galaxy Note-7 Dilarang Masuk Pesawat  Warta eGov1 month ago

New uniforms for 800 students

Tan (in brown batik), Mohd Rizal and Khoo mingling with teachers and students during the distribution of uniformsat the Methodist Boys School in Air Itam, Penang. ABOUT 800 students from 86 schools in Penang received two new sets of school ... week ago
Sydney Morning Herald

Aussie in Sumatra promotes smarter way to fight fire

| Riau, Sumatra: Haji Muhammad Yunus is in a cantankerous mood. A diminutive man in a peci cap and blue batik shirt, Yunus is the head of a tiny village, Sering in the Sumatran province of Riau, one of the areas worst affected by last year's deadly ...
 Sydney Morning Herald1 month ago Indonesian villages rewarded for not burning to tackle annual haze crisis  Sydney Morning Herald1 month ago A smarter way to fight fire  Melbourne Age1 month ago

Inside the Battle to Bring Broadband to New York's Public Housing

The second week of August isn't ordinarily a time given over to novelty and ambition in New York. The air is a jellied vapor of sweat and refuse, and anybody who can afford to be elsewhere is. But the vast Queensbridge housing complex was an ...
 Wired News1 month ago
Robb Report Singapore

The Newly Revamped Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta Interweaves Present Day With Blasts From the Past

time lapse Standing at the open-air sky garden of Alto restaurant in Four Seasons Jakarta, Im greeted with panoramic views of the city's CBD and residential areas that stretch for miles. The view from above, needless to say, marks a stark contrast ...
 Robb Report Singapore1 week ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less