Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 9 results for "Bgml"

Twitterati vote for who's more electable than Trump; and the o...

After Donald Trump's controversial audio was released, tweeple have been busy figuring out who theyd rather vote for than Trump! There is no denying that as the US gets closer to election date, the intensity in the battle to the finish between the ... Indian Express, 2 weeks ago

No sign of slowdown as Metal Tiger unveils copper resource

Metal Tiger owns 30% of the prospect in the Kalahari copper belt, with joint venture partner and operator MOD Resources holding the remaining 70%. If mining company investor Metal Tiger plc (LON:MTR) has its timing right, in a short period of time ...
 Proactive weeks ago

Operational Review and Strategic Update

Kolar Gold Limited ("Kolar Gold", "Kolar" or the "Company") Kolar Gold Limited (LON: KGLD), the AIM-quoted India gold exploration and mine development company, is pleased to provide this operational and strategic update following the placing ...
 Shares Magazine1 month ago Kolar Gold Limited Operational Review and Strategic Update  ADVFN UK1 month ago

Tanzania: Acacia Mining Provides 2,000 Desks to Shinyanga School

Kahama — Shinyanga Region has announced to clear pending shortage of desks it was facing after receiving donations from various development partners and investors operating in the region. Regional Commissioner (RC) Ms Zainab Telack announced the ...
 AllAfrica.com1 month ago

BEML gets Twin Awards

Posted On: 2016-08-25 18:40:37 BEML LIMITED, a Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Defence, has bagged two awards viz., 1. Excellence in Training, Learning and Development Programmes 2. Outstanding Contribution in CSR These awards, ...
 Equity Bulls1 month ago

Philippines Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019

Nido Petroleum Ltd. provided Wednesday an update on the contingent resources estimates for the Galoc oil field, comprising the producing Central Field Area (CFA) and the undrilled northern extension Galoc Mid Area (GMA) in Block C1 of Service ...
 DirectorsTalk2 months ago
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less