Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 12 results for "Cr24"

GIELDA PAPIEROW WARTOSCIOWYCH WARSZAWIE : Raiffeisen Centroban...

Raiffeisen Centrobank AG (Resolution No. 462/2014) Resolution No. 462/2014 of the Warsaw Stock Exchange Management Board dated 15 April 2014 concerning the exclusion from exchange trading on the WSE Main List of structured certificates ... 4 Traders, 2 days ago

5 images for Cr24

Portland Tribune, 1 week ago
Portland Tribune, 1 month ago
Elkhart Truth, 2 months ago
Oregon City News, 2 months ago
The Telegraph, 3 months ago

Two NY broker-dealer executives charged in Venezuelan bribery case

Two former executives of a defunct New York broker-dealer were indicted Monday as part of a widening U.S. investigation into foreign bribery involving their employer and Venezuelan state economic development banks. Benito Chinea, the former chief ...
 Reuters3 days ago

Cleared by legislature, supported by opposition: Aijaz

JAMMU, Mar 9: Minister of State for Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation Ajaz Ahmad Khan Sunday stated that amendments brought in the Roshni Act in 2007 were not constitutional ones but routine ones and as such needed simple majority of the House, not ...
 Kashmir Times1 month ago

Difficult for govt to cover up scam of Rs 25,448 Cr: PAG

JAMMU, Mar 8: Principal Accountant General (Audit) J&K Dr Subhash Chandra Pandey Saturday described the transfer of 3,48,160 kanals of land in the state at a cost of Rs 76.24 Cr (24 percent) against a demand of Rs 317.54 Cr under Roshni Act, as one ...
 Kashmir Times1 month ago

Anti-Enterovirus 71 Effects of Chrysin and Its Phosphate Ester

Enterovirus 71 (EV71) can cause severe disease and even lead to death in children, and an effective antiviral drug is currently unavailable. The anti-EV71 effect of chrysin (5,7-dihydroxyflavone), a natural flavonoid commonly found in many plants, ...
 PLoS Medicine1 month ago

Several Arrests made for Shoplifting at Wal-Mart in Potsdam

PRESS RELEASE Five individuals have been charged with Petit Larceny stemming from three complaints at Wal-Mart in Potsdam, NY. On Friday, February 28, 2014, Jerrell J. Howard (18 y.o.a.) and Dae-Ja T. Williams (18 y.o.a), both students with ...
 Noodls1 month ago

3 March 2014 Brickwork Ratings assigns "BWR BB" & "BWR A4+" for the Bank Loan facilities aggregating Rs. 39.50 Cr of Ideal Industrial Explosives Limited

Rating Rationale Brickwork Ratings assigns 'BWR BB' & 'BWR A4+' for the Bank Loan facilities aggregating ₹ 39.50 Cr of Ideal Industrial Explosives Limited Brickwork Ratings assigns the following Ratings 1 for Bank Loan Facilities of Ideal ...
 Noodls1 month ago
JPMA

Cystatin C levels in healthy kidney donors and its correlation with GFR by creatinine clearance

Abstract Objective: To determine Serum Cystatin C (S.CysC) levels in healthy potential kidney donors and its correlation with Serum Creatinine (S.Cr), Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) by 24 hour urinary Creatinine clearance (CCL) and GFR by ...
 JPMA1 month ago

Software services exports jump 37% to Rs 3.41 lakh cr in FY13

In 2011-12, export stood at Rs 2.84 lakh cr, of which Rs 1.86 lakh cr (75.2%) was from computer services while the rest Rs 61,720 cr (24.8%) was from BPO services. MUMBAI: Software services and IT enabled services exports are estimated to have increased by 37 ...
 Economic Times1 month ago

Surgery Center Goes Cutting Edge with LED Lighting

Site tools sponsored by: Cree Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic (ROC) in northwest Raleigh, N.C., can trace its roots all the way back to 1919, when one of the founding physicians hung out a shingle in a quaint Victorian house in the ...
 Facilities Net1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less