Back in 2011, the Motorola ATRIX 4G came with a fingerprint scanner that doubled as the power button. It was the first smartphone to include such a feature, although such devices were not powerful enough to really take advantage of the technology as ... Phone Arena, 1 month ago
Once premium, fingerprint scanners are now a budget feature – thanks to commoditisation! - Tech2, 2 months ago
1 images for "Motorola Atrix 2"
The first company to provide a fingerprint sensor on a phone will finally pick up its own game. Motorola's 2016 lineup will concentrate on the premium segment of smartphones, with fingerprint sensors and a minimum of 5-inch displays in every ...Digit.in, 1 month ago Phones with fingerprint sensors under Rs 20,000 The Mobile Indian, 2 months ago
Motorola, the company associated with walkie talkies used by the Allies in World War II and the company that kicked off Androidmania with the launch of the Motorola DROID in 2009, is going away. Today's report is something of a shocker considering ...Phone Arena, 1 month ago Lenovo to phase out Motorola name (UPDATE) Phone Arena, 1 month ago
Motorola has become known for pushing updates to its Moto phones is a pretty speedy manner, and the good news is that it looks like thatll continue with the Moto X Pure Edition.Motorola Moto X Style (Pure Edition)Motorola Moto E (2nd G… ...MyInforms, 2 months ago Motorola Cyber Monday sale offers discounts on Moto X, Moto G, and Moto 360 MyInforms, 2 months ago
The popularity of smartphones continues to grow, and 2015 was a record year for smartphone shipments. Although Samsung and Apple between them still control nearly 40 percent of worldwide smartphone shipments, the remaining 60 percent is divided ...MyInforms, 2 days ago Samsung's modular camera patent could be the first real step for modular smartphones MyInforms, 2 months ago Yes, Apple should introduce a new 4-inch iPhone next year MyInforms, 2 months ago HTC One smartwatch tipped to be coming in February MyInforms, 2 months ago
We have the Lumia 950 XL on our testbed. We had to wait a long time for this one as it has been nearly two years since the last flagship spec phone has come from the Microsoft brand. Many people were hoping for a direct Lumia 1020 upgrade, which has ...CoolSmartPhone, 3 weeks ago Microsoft Lumia 950 Unboxing and First Look MyInforms, 2 months ago Microsoft Lumia 550 launching today with Windows 10 Mobile and $139 price tag in tow MyInforms, 2 months ago Microsoft pushing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build 10586.29 MyInforms, 2 months ago
Not replying text or watch another cute video of your friends cats antic, all for the fear of your battery running out? While smaller capacity power banks offer back-up power for a day or so, heavy users like some of our colleagues who swear by ...PC.com Magazine, 3 weeks ago
SINGAPORE — The widespread use of mobile phones has created more opportunities for hackers to steal information from them, but two projects are under way in Singapore to give users better protection from cyberattacks. The Institute for Infocomm ...Today Online, 4 weeks ago
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Portable Battery Powered Products in US$ Million. The Global market is further analyzed by the following Product Segments: Medical Devices, Telecom Devices, ...TickerTech.com, 4 weeks ago
[Pretty Cool] Lenovo's LINK USB Drive Transforms Windows Computers Into Control Centers For Your Android Phone
There are many applications that aim to mirror your phone's screen on your computer, or let you control your phone from your computer, or even cast/mirror your phone to a display and connect a keyboard and mouse to control it. But none of these ...Android Police, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!