Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 535 results for "a60"

The Fix: Obama starts out ahead on the Iran deal. It might not...

The announcement of a long-awaited Iran deal launches theissue back to theAmerican political arena, where a60-day congressional review period and countlesspresidential candidates will ensure a lively debate. So how will the issue play among the ... Washington Post, 1 month ago

Road: A60 Worksop road closed due to accident

A60 Mansfield Road at Worksop is closed in both directions due to a accident. It happened between A57/B6024 Newcastle Avenue and A619. Police are warning motorists of heavy traffic
 ITV.com1 month ago Man dies in crash near Worksop  Nottinghamshire Police1 month ago
AhmedabadMirror.com

Sr citizen rapes 27-year-old

A60-year-old man was arrested for allegedly raping a 27-year-old woman after promising to get her a job. Khushali (name changed) had filed a complaint of rape against 60-year-old Vijay Chaudhary, a resident of Kavinagar Society in Bapungar.
 AhmedabadMirror.com1 month ago German, Russian Men Charged for Sex in a Kazakh Train Station  Moscow Times2 months ago 60-year-old Mumbai man dies of swine flu in Pune  Times of India1 month ago 10-year-old Austin entrepreneur gets special invite to White House  Culture Map1 month ago
Maritime Global News

OEG Offshore Merges With Oilfield Equipment Provider

Posted by OEG Offshore, a global provider of cargo carrying units (CCUs) and A60 modules to the oil and gas industry, announced the merger of its U.S. business with Louisiana-based oilfield equipment provider Cameron Rental and Tank Inc (CRT). The ...
 Maritime Global News5 days ago OEG Offshore merges with leading Gulf Coast oilfield equipment provider  OilVoice5 days ago
HotelChatter

New York: A60 at Sixty Soho is Open Once More

Hotel Rooftops / Hotel Bars / Sixty Hotels / Soho Hotels / → All Tags A60 at Sixty Soho is Open Once More Sixty Soho has undergone a full renovation from its days as the modelizing, Page Six-worthy 60 Thompson Hotel into a more ...
 HotelChatter1 month ago Hotel views that will blow your mind  Jet Setter2 weeks ago

Man killed in A60 crash is named

A man who died after the car he was travelling in left the road near Worksop has been named as Brian Birkett, aged 26, of Whitwell. The crash happened on the A60 Mansfield Road between the junction with the A619 and the Broad Lane crossroads at ...
 Nottinghamshire Police1 month ago

AURELIA METS: $90M IMPAIRMENT MOOTED, RESTRUCTURE SOUGHT

Financially embattled developer Aurelia Metals has flagged FY2015 impairments of $A60-$90M as it seeks new funding and debt restructure options for its under-performing Hera gold-lead-zinc project in central New South Wales, Australia. CASH ...
 Mining Business Media1 month ago
Silicon Republic

Sony Xperia Z5 range revealed, with cameras to the fore

Sony's latest range of Z series Xperia smartphones have been revealed at IFA in Berlin, with three devices (Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Premium) destined for Irish shores. The main differences between the trio is largely RAM and resolution, with ...
 Silicon Republic1 hour ago
Beef Central

US beef quota reaches trigger-point: already signs of a market emerging for traded quota

THE Department of Agriculture advised exporters overnight that 85 percent of Australia's 2015 US beef quota has now been utilised the milestone which now triggers beef quota arrangements for the remainder of the quota year. It leaves 15 percent ...
 Beef Central1 day ago
GoAuto

Prado debuts Toyota's new global diesel

TOYOTA's mainstay LandCruiser Prado will be the first to usher in the car-maker's brand new Euro 5-compliant global diesel engine, ahead of both the HiLux ute and related Fortuner SUV. Installed as part of a 2016 revision package to the capable ...
 GoAuto1 day ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less