Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 399 results for "abp group"

Abacus acquires Brisbane shopping centre

Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) will buy a $65 million shopping center in Brisbane, Queensland. Abacus has entered a joint venture with Zenonos Group to fund 75 per cent of the equity with Zenonos putting up the remaining 25 per cent. Contracts ... Finance News Network, 3 weeks ago

ABP Food Group completes €50m upgrade of Cahir facility

Irish food processing company ABP Food Group has completed a €50m redevelopment of its facilities in Cahir, Co Tipperary, which has created 152 new jobs to date there with more expected in the future. The redevelopment includes an extension and ...
 Business & Leadership1 month ago €50m investment at ABP site in Cahir  RTE Online1 month ago Larry Goodman factory announces €50m redevelopment in Cahir  AgriLand.ie1 month ago ABP Food Group to invest €50m in Tipperary facilities  Breaking News.ie1 month ago
Estates Gazette

Chinese giant takes slice of Royal Albert Dock

by Alex Peace Chinese conglomerate Citic Group is in advanced talks with developer ABP to buy a 20% equity stake in its £3bn Royal Albert Dock scheme, E16. It will pay £100m for the stake in the 4.7m sq ft scheme. The cash will be used ...
 Estates Gazette1 week ago ABP unveils Royal Albert occupiers  CoStar Uk2 months ago

KONECRANES ABP : Reports Replacement of 24 Hoists for Cenex Harvest State (CHS) Near New Orleans, LA

Konecranes' South Louisiana operations group recently replaced 24 8-ton hoists mounted on two overhead cranes used to lift and replace top covers on barges delivering grain. According to a release from the company, these two cranes unload over ...
 4 Traders1 month ago KONECRANES ABP : Replaces 24 Hoists for Cenex Harvest State (CHS) Near New Orleans, LA  4 Traders1 month ago

ABP invests €50 million in flagship Cahir facility

ABP Food Group has today (Thursday) announced the completion of a ¤50 million redevelopment of its facilities in Cahir, Co. Tipperary. The redevelopment, which was officially launched today by An Taoiseach Enda Kenny TD and Minister for Jobs, ...
 Noodls1 month ago

ABP apprentices take to the high seas in UK's biggest tall ships race

A group of five apprentices from Associated British Ports (ABP) Humber are taking to the high seas in a tall ships race which is aimed purely at apprentices from across Europe, ABP says. The five ABP representatives are Marine Operations ...
 Portnews2 months ago

ABP completes €50 million redevelopment of Cahir facility

Redevelopment prohject has created 152 new jobs to date with more expected in the future ABP chief executive Paul Finnerty said the economic benefits of the redevelopment, particularly during construction, have been delivered during a difficult ...
 Irish Times1 month ago

Bharat Sanchar lists demands

Kiran Karnik lights the lamp with D.D. Purkayastha (left), managing director and CEO of ABP Pvt Ltd, R.S. Sharma (second from right), IT department secretary, and TCG chairman Purnendu Chatterjee at Infocom 2015 inNew Delhi on Thursday. Picture by ...
 Calcutta Telegraph1 month ago

Decoding the Greek 'debt-crisis', the Kolkata way

Kolkata, July 14 (IBNS) A group of economists from Kolkata assembled at a panel discussion organised by the Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCC&I) to discuss the Greece crisis on Tuesday and the effect it might have on Indian economy in the ...
 India Blooms1 month ago

Indian firm invests US$2.7bn in Chinese developer's London project

Chinese property developer ABP signed an agreement on Friday with an Indian company Strawberry Star to cooperate in the development of the £1.7 billion (US$2.7 billion) project in Royal Albert Dock, east London. ABP London will receive "tens of ...
 Want China Times2 months ago Chinese developer gets Indian investment for 2.7-billion-U.S. dollar London project  Individual.com2 months ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less