Haidar is marked closely by a Tadamon defender in Sidon. BEIRUT: League-leaders Safa edged a step closer to a season double Wednesday, defeating Tadamon Sour 2-0 in the Cup semifinals to set up a June 16 final with Shabab al-Sahel. A 12th-minute ... Lebanon Daily Star, 3 days ago
Eduardo double dents Safa title hopes - Lebanon Daily Star, 4 weeks ago
See all (29) images for "al safa"
(MENAFN - Arab News) Residents of Safa District say that overflowing sewage is causing health problems in their neighborhoods and have appealed to the authorities to take action. Those living and working on Prince Miteb Street said that the toxic ...MENAFN, 2 days ago Jeddah sewage crisis sees hospital access blocked ConstructionWeekOnline.com, 5 days ago Raw sewage on Jeddah's streets kicking up a stink ConstructionWeekOnline.com, 1 week ago
I visited a civil affairs office at Al-Safa district in Jeddah to get the national ID card of my wife. As I reached the office, the person in charge asked me to make a copy of my own ID. I asked him politely where can I make a copy of my ID, he told ...Arab News, 1 week ago
Nijmeh's Hasan Mohammad celebrates after his side defeated Ansar last Sunday. BEIRUT: Safa and Nijmeh's title aspirations will face stern examinations this weekend when the league's top two face Ansar and Ahed respectively in match day 20 of the ...Lebanon Daily Star, 1 week ago Nijmeh meet Akhaa Aley in must-win game Lebanon Daily Star, 1 day ago Shifting sands as Nijmeh meet Ansar Lebanon Daily Star, 2 weeks ago Brilliant Mohammad fires Nijmeh to league summit in 5-1 win Lebanon Daily Star, 1 month ago
BAHRAIN'S Riffa Club outclassed Lebanon's Al Safa 2-0 last night in their group 'A' clash in the AFC Cup. Riffa's Syrian strike-partnership of Ahmad Al Douni and Mahmoud Al Mawas supplied the goals for the victors. They scored on either side of ...Gulf Daily News, 1 month ago Riffa set for Al Safa challenge Gulf Daily News, 1 month ago Safa edge Riffa Gulf Daily News, 1 month ago Upbeat Riffa set to clash with Al Safa Gulf Daily News, 1 month ago
More from: , Lebanon Daily Star...and 2 other sources
BEIRUT: Safa exited the AFC Cup Wednesday despite edging Al-Kuwait 1-0, while Ansar were also sent packing after a 2-0 loss to Irbil. Heading into the final matchday, both Lebanese sides had to win and hope other results went their way after a ...Lebanon Daily Star, 2 weeks ago Safa suffer 2-0 loss in AFC Cup Lebanon Daily Star, 1 month ago Mansour penalty lifts Safa past Al-Riffa in AFC Cup Lebanon Daily Star, 1 month ago Ansar clinch 5-1 win against Taiz in AFC Cup Lebanon Daily Star, 1 month ago
KUWAIT CITY, April 26: MP Safa Al-Hashim says the Minister of Interior Sheikh Ahmad Al-Humoud lacks a clear vision for dealing with the current security crisis in the country, reports Alam Alyawm daily. She said, The minister thinks there is no ...Arab Times, 3 weeks ago Kuwait Minister accused of covering up terror cell Alarab Online, 5 days ago MP Zalzalah urges PM to reshuffle Cabinet Kuwait Times, 3 weeks ago Margaret Thatcher dies at 87 - Kuwaiti hearts at half mast Arab Times, 1 month ago
Salameh celebrates after scoring Safa's third goal. BEIRUT: A last-gasp Mohammad Haidar strike gave Safa a 3-2 win over Regar Tadaz while Ansar could only manage a 0-0 draw with Fanja in matchday five of the AFC Cup Wednesday. The results left both ...Lebanon Daily Star, 3 weeks ago
4/22/2013 2:25 PM BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Election Commission spokesman Safa' al-Mussawi said here today that 90% results of the provincial elections of 2013 will be announced within four days. The remaining 10% shall be announced after solving all ...Aswat al Iraq, 3 weeks ago Investigation committee to be formed for Haweeja events, Maliki Aswat al Iraq, 3 weeks ago
Salameh celebrates after scoring Safa's third goal. Salameh celebrates after scoring Safa's third goal. BEIRUT: Three goals in the final 11 minutes helped Safa to a 5-0 mauling of Racing Monday in round 17 of the Lebanese Football League. With the ...Lebanon Daily Star, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!