Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 68 results for "alyssa healy"

ICC Women's Championship set for exciting start
Daily Messenger

ICC Women's Championship: Pakistan loses the opening match

The host team Australia bagged the opening win by 4 wickets. BRISBANE (Web Desk) Hosts and the reigning World Cup champions Australia takes up on Pakistan in the first ODI of the ICC Women's Championship ODI series which was conducted at Brisbane ... Dunya News, 2 days ago
[x]  
Sydney Morning Herald

Fast bowler Ellyse Perry's form with bat certain to see her take on Pakistan despite knee worry

Nagging knee soreness could prevent Australian all-rounder Ellyse Perry from bowling in the eight-match series against Pakistan that begins on Thursday. But her stunning batting improvement last summer has ensured she will nevertheless be a high ...
 Sydney Morning Herald3 days ago Ellyse Perry's form with bat certain to see her take on Pakistan  Melbourne Age2 days ago
[x]  

2014 UA Sorority Pledges Announced

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Pledging sororities recently at The University of Alabama were 2,054 women. They are: Alexia Acebo, Tampa, FL; Shawn Allen, Cincinnati, OH; Emily Altic, Chesterfield, MO; Meredith Anderson, Marietta, GA; Savannah Baker, Vestavia, ...
 Noodls6 days ago

Cricket cracks the magical million

For more than a century, enterprising Australians have embraced innovative ways to hone their skills and heighten their passion for cricket, the country's truly national sport. Don Bradman famously employed a cricket stump, a golf ball and the ...
 Noodls1 week ago
Sydney Morning Herald

ARU deal likely after Kurtley Beale feels the 'love'

The signs are looking good for Kurtley Beale to announce a new one-year deal with the Australian Rugby Union in coming weeks. After revealing his frustrations about his place in the Wallabies' hierarchy in the aftermath of Australia's three-Test ...
 Sydney Morning Herald2 weeks ago
[x]  
Canberra Times

Markets Live: Horror day for shares

You can read a wrap-up of the action on the markets here. Thanks for reading and your comments. Have a great weekend and see you all again Monday morning from 9. After losing 1.4 per cent, the benchmark S&P/ASX 200 Index and the broader All ...
 Canberra Times3 weeks ago
Sydney Morning Herald

Markets Live: Shares catch global bug

Megafon, the country's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Thursday that it had converted 40 per cent of its cash reserves into Hong Kong dollars at Chinese banks, with the remaining 60 per cent being held in roubles. Sources close to ...
 Sydney Morning Herald3 weeks ago Markets Live: Shares catch global ...  Canberra Times3 weeks ago
Big East

W. Basketball. BIG EAST Names 169 St. John's Student-Athletes To 2013-14 All-Academic Team

QUEENS, N.Y. The BIG EAST Conference has selected 169 St. John's student-athletes to its 2013-14 All-Academic Team, as announced by the league office on Wednesday. Nominations for the All-Academic Team are submitted by each of the BIG EAST's ...
 Big East3 weeks ago

Now Playing Onstage in San Diego - Week of 7/20/2014

View All Show Listings for San Diego Click Here to View BroadwayWorld.com San Diego Calendar JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR Valley View Casino Center 7/24-7/24/2014 A global phenomenon that has wowed audiences for over 40 years, Jesus Christ ...
 Broadway World1 month ago

Stars squad named

The Cricket Australia (CA) Women's National Selection Panel (WNSP) today announced two 13-player squads for the Commonwealth Bank Southern Stars' upcoming series of One-Day Internationals and T20 Internationals against Pakistan next month. The ...
 Noodls1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
Happening by Location Click on any location on map to view latest news by location
 
More     Less