Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 69 results for "anpara"

Akhilesh dedicates 500 mw Anpara D thermal power unit
Business Standard

Akhilesh dedicates 500 mw Anpara D thermal power unit

Another 500 mw unit to be ready in 3 months Virendra Singh Rawat | Lucknow March 31, 2015 Last Updated at 20:50 IST Related News Akhilesh dedicates 500 mw Anpara D thermal power unit Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday dedicated a ... Business Standard, 1 month ago

New power plant comes to UP's relief

After 500 MW Anpara D, Uttar Pradesh is all set to get another source of power: A 330 MW hydroelectric power project in Srinagar, Uttarakhand. Developed by Hyderabad-based GVK, the project would wheel out 88% of the generation to UP while the remaining 12% ...
 Times of India1 month ago

Anpara D plant tripped hours after inauguration

The 500-MW Anpara D unit went off the grid within hours of its inauguration by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on March 31.
 Times of India1 month ago

Uttar Pradesh gears up to meet power crisis during summer

Chief Secretary Alok Ranjan said that production of 500MW from Anpara-D electricity project must be started by March 31. He also directed officials to ensure the timely arrangement of purchasing electricity at minimum rates. Ranjan asked powermen to ensure ...
 Jagran Post2 months ago As summer sets in, UP scrambles for energy to meet demand  Business Standard India4 weeks ago

CM to set up 2 ultra mega power projects to meet power demand

ower demand during peak hour the Akhilesh Yadav Government has proposed to set up two ultra mega power projects and has sought clearance from the Union Government for coal linkages for thermal power projects in private sector. Minister of State for ...
 New Delhi Pioneer4 days ago CM orders to improve power distribution  New Delhi Pioneer4 weeks ago CM for ultra-mega thermal power project in UP  Times of India4 weeks ago State grid to witness increased supply soon  Times of India1 month ago

Parichha units trip, faults fixed soon

LUCKNOW: A incident which could have led to a major power crisis in the state occurred on Monday morning when a 132-KV transmission line developed a fault and tripped three units one after the other in Jhansi-based Paricha power plant. The fault, ...
 Times of India4 days ago

BJP demands 'white paper' on power scenario in Uttar Pradesh

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP ) on Friday demanded a white paper by the state government on the power scenario in the state. Party spokesman Chandra Mohan, accusing the Samajwadi Party (SP) government in the state of "presiding over a mess in ...
 ProKerala.com1 week ago BJP demands white paper on power scenario in Uttar Pradesh  Newshence.com1 week ago BJP demands 'white paper' on …  Yahoo! India1 week ago
[x]  

Column: New FTP hits India's infra plans

Building sustainable and world-class infrastructure in India is one of the top priorities of the Modi government. Prime minister Narendra Modi, time and again, has stressed the need for accelerated infrastructure development in India in order to ...
 Financial Express1 week ago

Power outages add to summer woes in Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow, May 6 Unscheduled power cuts across Uttar Pradesh have added to the summer woes of people even as the maximum temperature crosses 40 degrees celsius and the harsh sun shows no sign of relenting. Officials admit that the power demand ...
 ProKerala.com2 weeks ago
[x]  

Twenty power plants across the country to comply with environment standards

Although the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has not conducted any specific assessment of pollution caused by thermal power plants around their sites, there is some good news for environmentalists, as CPCB has asked 20 of them to comply with ...
 Yourstory.in2 weeks ago 20 Power Plants Asked to Comply With Environment Standards  Outlook India2 weeks ago 20 power plants directed to comply with environment standards  Jagran Post2 weeks ago 20 thermal power plants asked to comply with green norms  Economic Times2 weeks ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less