Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 23 results for "arvind kamath"

Tesco to open 6-8 multi-brand stores in India in 2014
Business Standard India

Tesco to open 6-8 multi-brand stores in India in 2014

Not holding plans for clarity on policy Raghavendra Kamath | Mumbai June 17, 2014 Last Updated at 00:58 IST UK-based Tesco is chalking out expansion plans, even as most global retail majors like Walmart are waiting for a positive signal from the ... Business Standard India, 1 month ago

Retail veteran Bijou Kurien joins L Capital

Kurien, 54, part of the team that built Reliance Retail, had quit the organisation last year Raghavendra Kamath | Mumbai June 5, 2014 Last Updated at 00:27 IST Bijou Kurien, a retail sector veteran and former chief executive (lifestyle) at Reliance ...
 Business Standard India1 month ago

The Brains Behind Modi Sarkar

How did a little-known think-tank end up supplying so many bureaucrats to the NDA government? Brijesh Singh reports Illustrations: Mayanglambam Dinesh Security experts Former Intelligence Bureau director Ajit Doval started the Vivekananda ...
 Tehelka6 days ago
The Freepress Journal

Two Books on India and her dance of democracy

12:07 am Shah's book brings to the fore all that we are plagued by today and all that we must struggle to become a functional democracy. Sen Gupta's book educates the voters for casting their precious votes wisely. Most of us who read the daily ...
 The Freepress Journal2 weeks ago

Research and scholarship at IIMA gets Rs 16-cr boost

Posted On Tuesday, July 01, 2014 at 02:16:28 AM Research and scholarship at IIMA has got a major boost with the premium B-school receiving Rs 16 crore from corporates and government agencies. Amajority of them are headed by IIM alumni. ...
 AhmedabadMirror.com1 month ago IIMA Research Funding Kitty at Rs 16 crore in First Tranche  Economic Times1 month ago IIMA research fund kitty at Rs 16 cr in 1st tranche  Economic Times1 month ago IIMA partners with corporate and Government bodies for research and scholarship sponsorship  DeshGujarat1 month ago
Livemint.com

IIM-A partners with companies, govt organizations to raise funds

As per the agreement, 75% of the funds contributed will be used for research and related activities and the remaining 25% will go into paying additional salaries to the faculty, who will be part of research programmes being set up. Photo: Mint ...
 Livemint.com1 month ago
Business Standard India

IIM-A raises Rs 16 crore through alumni and corporates for research, scholarships

an Institute of Management, Ahmedabad ( IIM-A) has bagged initial financial support worth Rs 16 crore for research and awarding of scholarships from corporate and government institutions, most of which are represented by its alumni. According to ...
 Business Standard India1 month ago
Business Standard India

Seven years on, retailers still see red

Competition from kirana stores, low margins and property & supply chain issues delay break-even in food & grocery chains Raghavendra Kamath | Mumbai June 22, 2014 Last Updated at 12:56 IST Aditya Birla Retail, which started operations in 2007 with ...
 Business Standard India1 month ago

Honor rolls are posted for Mount Olive's third marking period

0 comments MOUNT OLIVE TWP. The honor rolls have been named for the third marking period at Mount Olive High School. To be eligible for the Honor Roll, a student must take an average of six or equivalent courses per marking period. To achieve ...
 The Progress1 month ago

Slow down of economic growth a challenge to the economic environment: FM

The Finance Minister Jaitley was making the opening remarks during his Pre-Budget Consultations with the representatives of Banks and Financial Institutions here The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that slow down of economic growth coupled ...
 India Infoline1 month ago Union Finance Minister holds Pre-Budget Consultation meeting with the representatives of Banking and Financial Institutions(181 KB)  Noodls1 month ago FM asks Representatives of Banks, FIs for joint action to steer the economy  India Infoline1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less