At least 15 people have died after a fire ripped through a karaoke bar in central Myanmar, trapping revellers inside singing rooms filled with poisonous smoke. Eleven men and four women died when the blaze consumed the top floor of the Shwe Myat Min Thamee ... Business Standard, 3 weeks ago
A group of Myanmar students has been charged with defamation over a play containing jokes about military wives having affairs while their husbands are away fighting. Nine students were in a court near the southern city of Pathein yesterday, where they were ...Business Standard, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!