Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 149 results for "boca juniors and racing club"

Boca's Calleri set to complete Inter switch

Tottenham-linked Argentine sensation in talks with mystery Eng...

Boca Juniors star Jonathan Calleri has been linked with a host of Premier League… Jonathan Calleri's father Guillermo has told Calcio Mercato that his son has held talks with an English club, but wouldn't name which team. Calleri, 22, has ... MyInforms, 2 months ago
Boca's Calleri set to complete Inter switch, 1 month ago

9 images for boca juniors and racing club

Kenora Daily Miner, 1 week ago
Arizona State University, 1 week ago
Newstalk, 3 days ago
Irish Mirror, 5 days ago, 4 weeks ago, 1 month ago, 1 month ago
Gisborne Herald, 1 month ago
Gisborne Herald, 1 month ago
Irish Mirror

River Plate friendly with Boca Juniors ends in disgrace as FIVE players are shown red cards

A 'friendly' between Argentine rivals Boca Juniors and River Plate saw FIVE players sent off in a fiery affair in Buenos Aires on Saturday. The match, which was won by River Plate courtesy of a single goal from the penalty spot following a Carlos ...
 Irish Mirror2 weeks ago Five off in River v Boca 'friendly'  BBC2 weeks ago Five sent off in friendly  Sky Sports2 weeks ago Ugly scenes as five sent off in friendly between Carlos Tevez's Boca and River Plate  Abu Dhabi National2 weeks ago

Copa Libertadores Review: Sao Paulo, Racing qualify for group stages

Sao Paulo won through to the group stages of the Copa Libertadores thanks to a 1-0 home victory over Cesar Vallejo on Wednesday. A 1-1 draw away to the Peruvian clubin the first legmeanta win or a scoreless draw was enough for Sao Paulo to ...
 AOL UK3 hours ago

Copa Libertadores Review: Puebla, Cesar Vallejo held at home

New11 Puebla and Cesar Vallejo were held to home draws in the Copa Libertadores by Racing Club and Sao Paulo, respectively. Mexican side Puebla surrendered the lead on two occasions as it was held to a 2-2 draw at home to Racing Club on ...
ESPN Soccernet

Carlos Tevez headbutted as Boca and River clash with five men sent off

A friendly in name only, Saturday's fierce encounter between eternal rivals Boca Juniors and River Plate saw five men sent off as the game descended into utter chaos. Boca, who also had two players dismissed at Racing Club in a 4-2 defeat in ...
 ESPN Soccernet2 weeks ago

Club World Champions

Club world champions (Intercontinental Cup from 1960-79, Toyota Cup from 1980-2004): 2015 — Barcelona (Spain) 3, River Plate (Argentina) 0 2014 — Real Madrid (Spain) 2, San Lorenzo (Argentina) 0 2013 — Bayern Munich (Germany) 2, Raja ...
 MySanAntonio1 month ago Juan Roman Riquelme Talks Barcelona, River Plate, FIFA Club World Cup and More  E-Servicis.com1 month ago

Locals fare well at Doral-Publix Junior Golf Classic at Trump National

The 13-and-younger divisions of the 2015 Doral-Publix Junior Golf Classic, presented by the Orange Bowl, the world's largest junior golf tournament, was at Trump National Doral Golf Course in Miami. The event attracted more than 240 participants.
 Miami Herald1 month ago

FIFA Club World Cup Champions

Winners of the FIFA Club World Cup between continental champions (total goals series from 1960-72 and 1974-79): 1960_Real Madrid (Spain) beat Penarol (Uruguay) 5-1 on aggregate 1961_Penarol (Uruguay) beat Benfica (Portugal) 7-2 on aggregate ...
 New Zealand Herald1 month ago Club World Cup champions  Xinhua News Agency1 month ago

Soccer-Joy for one Milito brother, sadness for the other

BUENOS AIRES Dec 6 There were mixed emotions for the Milito brothers in Argentina on Sunday when striker Diego helped Racing Club to a Copa Libertadores place while Gabriel resigned as Estudiantes coach. Racing lost 2-1 at home to Independiente ...
 Reuters UK2 months ago
Offshore Racing Congress

Rated boats ready to race at Quantum Key West Race Week 2016

The backbone of the Quantum Key West Race Week fleet lies in the competitive racing offered in the one-design classes that comprise over 70% of the 130 teams from 10 countries entered in this event. However, the other 30% entered in the IRC and ORC ...
 Offshore Racing Congress3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - boca juniors and racing club
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less