Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 692 results for "cape verde islands"

Tropical Storm Lisa forms as Karl stays steady in Atlantic
UPI

Tropical depression 13 forms west of Cape Verde -NHC

Sept 19 (Reuters) - Tropical depression 13 has formed in the far eastern tropical Atlantic and is expected to intensify into a tropical storm on Monday night or Tuesday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said. The depression is located ... Reuters Africa, 6 days ago
[x]  

63 images for cape verde islands

Reuters UK, 1 week ago
Daily Nation, 3 weeks ago
Channel NewsAsia, 1 week ago
ChannelAfrica.co.za, 1 week ago
Technoserv.co.za, 1 month ago
Designboom, 1 week ago
Designboom, 1 week ago
Designboom, 1 week ago
Designboom, 1 week ago
Designboom, 1 week ago

Unraveling the history of adaptation in an island model: Cape Verde Arabidopsis Project

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. Germany, Sept. 20 -- Project Id: 35088 Description: Project reference: 638810 Funded under: H2020-EU.1.1. - EXCELLENT SCIENCE - European Research Council ...
 HT Syndication5 days ago

Tropical Depression 12 forms over western Cape Verde Islands: NHC

(Reuters) - Tropical Depression 12 has formed over the western Cape Verde Islands and is likely to strengthen over the next 24 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Wednesday. The depression, forecast to become a tropical storm on ...
 Yahoo! India1 week ago NHC says tropical depression developing near Cape Verde islands  Yahoo! India1 month ago
[x]  
Reuters UK

Tuneful Antunes returns as Cape Verde coach

(Reuters) - The air traffic controller who sang in celebration after Cape Verde Islands reached the African Nations Cup quarter-finals has been reappointed to take charge of the national team, the country's football federation said on Monday. ...
 Yahoo! UK and Ireland1 week ago REUTERS - Soccer-Tuneful Antunes returns as Cape Verde coach  Namibia Press Agency1 week ago Soccer-Tuneful Antunes returns as Cape Verde coach  Reuters Africa1 week ago
[x]  
ENCA

Crop Seed, Animal Feed Aid for Drought-Hit Cape Verde

Poultry News 20 February 2015 CAPE VERDE - The FAO will provide food crop seeds, animal feed and drip irrigation equipment to help thousands of people in Cape Verde whose food security and livelihoods are at risk following a sharp fall in crop ...
 The Poultry Site2 weeks ago Cape Verde liberal MFD hopes to strengthen grip at polls  Yahoo! Finance3 weeks ago First record of seagrass in Cape Verde, eastern Atlantic  Paperity1 month ago
[x]  
Washington Post

Tropical Storm Fiona Forms in Atlantic West of Cape Verde

Tropical Storm Fiona, which formed more than 900 miles west of the Cape Verde Islands, is forecast to track across the open Atlantic for at least the next five days, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said. Fiona, the sixth storm of 2016, had top ...
 Bloomberg1 month ago Tropical Storm Fiona, 6th Storm of 2016, Forms in Central Tropical Atlantic  Insurance Journal1 month ago At the height of hurricane season, the tropical Atlantic Ocean is sleepy  Washington Post4 days ago US WEATHER: Tropical Storm Fiona Forms in Central Atlantic Ocean August 17  Perth Now1 month ago
[x]  

Imperial Oil says Ontario refinery is not source of oily river sheen

Forecaster sees 80 percent chance of cyclone near Cape Verde Islands A tropical wave located about 600 miles west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands has an 80 percent chance of developing into a tropical cyclone in the next 48 hours, the U.S.
 Reuters UK1 month ago Forecaster sees 20 percent chance of cyclone near Cape Verde  Town Hall1 month ago Forecaster sees 80 percent chance of cyclone near Cape Verde Islands  Reuters UK1 month ago NHC says 60 percent chance of cyclone near the Cape Verde Islands  Reuters UK1 month ago
[x]  

Lura to perform at Bodrum Castle

Portuguese singer and musician Lura will perform at Bodrum Castle on Aug. 27. Hailing from Cape Verde, an island country off the Atlantic coast of Africa, Lura drew the world's attention with her cover of Flor di nha Esperance, originally sung by ...
 Turkish Daily1 month ago
Digital Journal

In Cape Verde: Presidential campaign suspended

All public events are cancelled during the mourning period and the campaign, which kicked off on Thursday, will resume Monday. Campaigning for the October 2 presidential election in the tiny Atlantic island state of Cape Verde was suspended ...
 Pulse.ng1 week ago Former Cape Verde President Monteiro is dead  Africa Review1 week ago Presidential campaign suspended in Cape Verde  Digital Journal1 week ago
[x]  
Fly4Free.com

Destination Fly4free: Cape Verde

Cape Verde is a perfect destination for anyone in search of winter sun. This isolated, 10-island country in the Atlantic Ocean offers deserted beaches and outstanding mountain landscapes. The arrow-shaped archipelago is a bewitching blend of ...
 Fly4Free.com1 week ago All set for Cape Verdean municipal elections  Africa Review3 weeks ago 2-(Narr.) Cape Verde-Life  News Content1 month ago Earthquakes in the Cape Verde Islands Could Signal an Explosive Eruption to Come  Technoserv.co.za1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - cape verde islands
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less