STATESMAN NEWS SERVICE Dhenkanal, 10 February Thousands of people from across the district and beyond attended Dhenkanal Mahotsav as the five-day event kicked off here on Sunday evening. The speakers including MLAs Mr Nabin Nanda, Mr ... The Statesman, 3 weeks ago
The death of five members of a family in Odisha's Ganjam district last month was due to consumption of organophosphate poison, the viscera test report of the deceased which reached MKCG Medical College and Hospital here, revealed. The viscera ...The Echo Of India, 2 months ago Death of 5 due to consumption of organophosphate poison The Echo Of India, 2 months ago Report: 5 died due to poisonous substance Times of India, 2 months ago Insecticide in Food Led to Ganjam Deaths: Report New Indian Express, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!