Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 38 results for "chamunda devi"

Helicopter service for Himani Chamunda Devi Temple started

A helicopter service was today inaugurated for the Himani Chamunda Devi Temple on the hilltop of Dhauladhar ranges in Kangra district. The heli taxi service, from Chamunda Temple to Himani Chamunda Temple, was started by Himachal Urban Development ... Business Standard, 2 months ago

Youth returning from Chamunda Devi temple visit dies in road mishap

— By Our Staff Reporter , October 03, 2014 12:16 am Indore : A 28-year-old youth died in a road mishap while returning to the city after visiting Mata Temple in Dewas. It is believed that the youth lost control of his motorcycle while trying to ...
 The Freepress Journal1 month ago

Heli-taxis for Himachal's Aadi Himani Chamunda shrine

Himachal Pradesh Thursday allowed a private operator to daily ply a heli-taxi to the ancient hilltop shrine of Aadi Himani Chamunda. At present, the shrine can only be reached by an uphill trek in the Dhauladhar mountain range in Kangra district. ...
 NetIndia123.com2 months ago Heli-taxis for Himachals Aadi Himani Chamunda shrine  Bombay News.Net2 months ago
[x]  

Ugly narrative in circulation

Distortion of religion and religious figures has become the favourite task of certain so-called secular people and their outfits that camouflage their activities well. They see nothing wrong in hurting majority community sentiments Mahishasura ...
 New Delhi Pioneer1 month ago

Sound Check: Rajasthan International Folk Festival

THE RAJASTHAN International Folk Festival (RIFF) has pioneered a unique approach to recognition and livelihood generation. Without the trappings of commerce or marketing gimmicks, the festival, which entered into its seventh edition this year, has ...
 Financial Express1 month ago
Rediff.com

PHOTOS: India's deadliest stampedes ever

The stampede at Gandhi maidan in Patna added to India's notoriety for deaths due to such accidents, when sudden, uncontrollable crowds surge out of control Stampedes at temples and other religious places in India have claimed more than a thousand lives in the last 10 years in the country. Here is a look at some of the deadliest stampede to have happened in India: 1) Datia stampede, October 2013 On 13 October 2013, during Navratri, a stampede broke out on a bridge near ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago

Lessons learnt and unlearnt from stampedes

Lessons are learnt from stampedes in India only to be unlearnt in some cases. Take the case of Sabarimala in Kerala. This hilltop temple witnessed three major mishaps since 1952 killing 229 people, the last one in 2011 due to a stampede ...
 Hindustan Times1 month ago

Animal sacrifice row intensifies in Himachal

ious bodies condemn high court ruling Live and let live. This idiom has summed up the landmark 110-page humane judgment of the Himachal Pradesh High Court that banned the age-old tradition prevailing in most areas of the hill State to sacrifice ...
 New Delhi Pioneer1 month ago Live and let live: Himachal court bans animal sacrifice  ProKerala.com1 month ago Live and let live Himachal court bans animal sacrifice  Calcutta News.Net1 month ago
[x]  

Govt plans to sell 5% stake in RCF next fisc

12:15 am New Delhi : The government is planning to divest at least 5 % stake in state-run Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) in 2015-16, sources told PTI. The government at present owns 80 % stake in the company, while remaining 20 % is with ...
 The Freepress Journal1 month ago

Dalai Lama accuses S Africa of bullying

12:16 am Cape Town Nobel summit suspended over the Tibetan spiritual leader's visa row Johannesburg : Cape Town's mayor on Thursday suspended a planned summit of Nobel peace laureates, blaming the South African government's intransigence in ...
 The Freepress Journal1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less