Ninety laborers, working in Gadre Marine Private Ltd in Chorwad village of Junagadh district were today affected due to a gas leak in the company. They were taken to various hospitals in Keshod, Veraval and Chorwad towns in Junagadh district. ... DeshGujarat, 2 months ago
90 labourers hospitalised after gas leakage in Guj - Press Trust of India, 2 months ago
Gujarat: 90 labourers hospitalised after gas leakage - IBNLive India News, 2 months ago
Accidental deaths of two lions are reported from two districts of Saurashtra region in Gujarat today. Both deaths have occurred due to open wells. The first death has been reported from Bhavnagar district's Mahuva belt where dead body of a ...DeshGujarat, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!