Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 824 results for "christian minority university"

Khalsa college reserves 50% seats for Sikhs

After receiving a nod from the High Court for its minority status, Delhi University's Sri Guru Singh Teg Bahadur (SGTB) Khalsa College of the North campus has good news for its aspirants. The college will have 50 per cent reserved seats for the ... New Delhi Pioneer, 6 days ago

3 images for "christian minority university", 3 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago
MySanAntonio, 1 month ago
Business Insider

Firing Melissa Click gets Mizzou censured by professor group; Christian college taken off list

Grove City removed from list 53 years later The American Association of University Professors hasreleased its latest censure list of colleges following its annual meeting Among the least surprising change: The University of Missouri has been ...
 College Fix1 week ago An academic watchdog group just condemned Mizzou for firing the professor who called for 'muscle' against a journalist  Business Insider1 week ago

Christian hacked to death in latest Bangladesh attack

AFP/File / Protesters demonstrate against the killing of a university professor in Dhaka on April 29, 2016 -- there has been a wave of murders of liberals, secular activists and religious minorities by suspected Islamist militants in Bangladesh A ...
 AFP3 weeks ago Bangladeshis condemn attacks on religious minorities  Press TV1 week ago Killing of minorities: Hindu Mahajote for immediate action  New Age Bangladesh1 week ago Bangladeshis protest attacks on minorities 11hr  PressTV.com1 week ago
New Hamburg Independent

Christian university takes fight over law school to top courts in Ontario, B.C.

, EDT. TORONTO - A private Christian university that forbids sexual intimacy outside heterosexual marriage will be in Ontario's top court this week, seeking a green light for its proposed law school after the province's law society denied it ...
 610 CKTB3 weeks ago Media Update: Trinity Western University Court Cases on Proposed School of Law  Canada NewsWire2 weeks ago Trinity Western battle likely to head to SCC  Law Times2 weeks ago Christian school's legal fight lands in court  New Hamburg Independent3 weeks ago

Sikh minority colleges to come up with own cut-off lists

Till last year, two Christian minority institutions St. Stephens College and Jesus and Mary College were the only colleges in the varsity to follow such a practice. The decision was taken at a meeting of the admissions committee last week. A member of the ...
 The Hindu1 month ago

Vatican ecumenism forsakes Egypt's Christian minorities

Pope Francis, who is "building bridges to build peace" around the world, has naturally reached out to embrace Sunni Muslims. Last month, for the first time after years of Vatican silence, Pope Francis summoned to his private library in Rome grand ...
 Family Security Matters1 day ago

Minor League Update: Games of Wednesday, June 15th by Christopher Crawford

SC refuses to hear plea against release of Udta Punjab Javi Marroquin Prepares To Return Home From His Deployment In Qatar As His Divorce From Kailyn Lowry Continues Why are Toilets Called Johns"? Why Von Miller Is Worth $60 Million to the ...
 NewsFlow241 week ago

'Social justice warrior' accuses Christian colleges of racism

(Campus Reform) A social justice warrior-blogger has claimed that school spirit clubs at Seattle Pacific University (SPU) are part of a larger culture of racism plaguing Christian colleges across the US. Dae Shik Kim Hawkins Jr. argues in a ...
 WorldNetDaily2 weeks ago

Faith Matters: The Religious Minority Experience In Jacksonville

Jacksonville is seen as a religiously diverse city with many faiths represented. However, Christianity accounts for 94.4 percent of the religiously identified population. What is it like for those in the other 5.6 percent? On this edition of ...
 WJCT2 weeks ago
The Nation Pakistan

Why we need to talk about religious persecution

A week or two after starting university, I was talking to my parents about the new environment, my teachers and peers. Towards the end of the otherwise light conversation, I told them about a hostelite friend Id made and they asked Oh, so where is ...
 The Nation Pakistan18 hours ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - christian minority university
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less