Akshay Kumar is, self-admittedly, an ambitious actor. And a greedy one as well, he tells Rediff.com'sSavera R Someshwar. Here are some life lessons from an actor who, despite facing various ups and downs in his career, refused to give up. Please read: 'The father-son relationship is the underdog relationship in this world' Pssst! He also reveals a secret about himself. Could you name three people without whom Brand Akshay wouldn't be the brand it is today? My man Friday, Nitin. He knows me ... Rediff.com, 1 month ago
The Akshay Kumar interview - Rediff.com, 1 month ago
'Young people may be good, but their knowledge is not as much you find in an old man. If you want to do successful things and take your party ahead, according to me, 25 per cent people should be old in leadership and remaining 75 per cent should be young, so that there will be lesser mistakes and the party may prosper.' Shiv Sena leader Manohar Joshi speaks to Rediff.com's Savera R Someshwar in an exclusive interview. Who are the promising young leaders in the Shiv Sena today? What future does ...Rediff.com, 1 month ago Exclusive Interview: Manohar Joshi Rediff.com, 1 month ago 'Uddhav becomes aggressive when it is required' Rediff.com, 1 month ago
O saare jag ke rakhwale Nirbal ko bal dene wale Balwano ko de de gyan... These lines by Sahir Ludhianvi ask the One who empowers the weak to give wisdom to those who wield power. I think it is one of the greatest lines ever written. It fits so well in today's scenario. If India has to change, each and every one of us has to make certain changes in our lives, says lyricist-writer-director Swanand Kirkire in our continuing special series where well-known Indians speak to Rediff.com about their ...Rediff.com, 1 month ago
‘India stands out in the world because of its ability to absorb, survive, bounce back and stay together despite daunting odds. ‘India stands out because of its survival instincts. ‘India will go on forever...,’ says author, columnist and publisher Shobhaa De, in a special series where well-known Indians tell Rediff.com why they love India. I love: India’s unpredictability. Its insanity. Its jugaad mentality. Its wisdom. Its compassion. ...Rediff.com, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!