Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 55 results for "d subbarao"

BM Saveur: Gypsy Kitchen

The owner of this food truck in HSR Layout serves tasty grab-and-go items Although Shakti Subbarao had contemplated opening a breakfast joint in Goa, it was after watching an episode of Eat Street that he hit upon the idea for his food truck Gypsy ... Bangalore Mirror, 2 months ago

CD26/DPP4 Cell-Surface Expression in Bat Cells Correlates with Bat Cell Susceptibility to Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) Infection and Evolution of Persistent Infection

Abstract Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) is a recently isolated betacoronavirus identified as the etiologic agent of a frequently fatal disease in Western Asia, Middle East respiratory syndrome. Attempts to identify the ...
 Plosone.org3 days ago
DNA India

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley raises rate-cut pitch again, says falling food inflation builds case for reduction in policy rates

Ahead of the central bank's monetary policy review in December, finance minister says falling food inflation builds case for reduction in policy rates; moves on GST front, too Finance minister Arun Jaitley has made himself amply clear on ...
 DNA India6 days ago Little hope of rate cut for now  Calcutta Telegraph2 weeks ago Bank of America : RBI to sell Rs 10,000 crore government bonds through OMO  4 Traders2 weeks ago RBI's status quo on rate cut may not enthuse government  DNA India1 month ago
Livemint.com

RBI's forex reserve build-up seen as rupee peg

In the first half of this fiscal year, RBI bought $16.68 billion from the spot currency market, while another $8.42 billion was bought through forward contracts. Photo: Kuni Takahashi/Bloomberg Mumbai: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), led by ...
 Livemint.com1 week ago

To get future ready, RBI re-drafts core purpose

In line with the changing demands of the economy, the Reserve Bank of India is re-thinking its role and function. Contemplating a change in its core purpose, for the first time in its over 79 years of existence, the RBI is seeing a shift in its ...
 Hindu Business Line1 week ago
Sify

The new-look 20:80 schemes

A prospective property buyer was given an option by a builder - Rs 15,000 a sq ft if 20 per cent was paid upfront and 80 per cent on possession or Rs 14,000 a sq ft if 20 per cent was paid upfront and the other 80 per cent was linked to pace of ...
 Sify2 weeks ago

Indian Academy of Sciences' 80th annual meet from tomorrow

The 80th annual meet of Indian Academy of Sciences, which was founded by Nobel laureate Sir C V Raman, would commence here from tomorrow. Over 150 fellows and associates of the Academy would deliberate for three days over a wide range of scientific ...
 Hindu Business Line2 weeks ago Indian Academy of Sciences annual meet  Hindu Business Line2 weeks ago 80th annual meet of Indian Academy of Sciences from tomorrow  Business Standard India2 weeks ago
[x]  

Evidence Aid to encourage health care workers to volunteer fight Ebola in West Africa

Tom Solomon(1) and his co authors have stated that the crucial factor to control the outbreak of Ebola is the healthcare workforce. One of the potential factors identified that is holding back the healthcare workers to volunteer to fight against ...
 British Medical Journal2 weeks ago

What Speaks The Speaking Tree? Koodankulam Nuclear Reactor During Its One Year Of Grid Connection

Countercurrents.org The first unit of the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KKNPP-1) attained criticality on 15 Jul 2013 and was grid connected on 22 Oct 2013. During the 365 days since grid connection, the reactor was under outage for 106 days and ...
 Counter Currents2 weeks ago

Key GMP Systems in Pharmaceutical and Biotech Labs: 2-Day In-person Seminar

Where: Philadelphia, PA (Venue to be announced shortly) When: January 29-30, 2015 This workshop will provide the audience with an overview of the key systems which have been mentioned by FDA inspectors as major areas of concern in FDA regulated ...
 Research and Markets3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less