A woman and her 13-year-old son today allegedly died due to electrocution in Dhada Fatehpura village of Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu district, police said. The incident occurred when the woman turned on the switch of an electrical appliance. There was a short ... Business Standard, 1 week ago
Three persons were killed and three others, including two children, injured today when a car in which they were travelling in fell into a deep gorge near Ronhat in remote Shillai area of Sirmaur district, 200 Km from here, police said. The occupants of the ...Business Standard, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!