Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 25 results for "dlf sez"

A Chennai SEZ still battling to clear 22-acre, 3-level basement
Hindu Business Line

A Chennai SEZ still battling to clear 22-acre, 3-level basement

The rhythmic throb of engines and the diesel fumes warn you of some massive operation at Chennai's DLF IT SEZ. But only when you are near the arched-entrance do you realise the enormity of the task: pumping water out of a three-level basement ... Hindu Business Line, 1 month ago
DNA India

Blackstone, GIC eye 40% in DLF arm

DLF, the country's largest realty firm, had in October last announced that its promoters will sell their 40% stake in the DLF Cyber City Developers (DCCDL). DLF owns the remaining 60% stake in DCCDL, which holds its bulk of office and retail ...
 MyInforms22 hours ago Blackstone, GIC, others eye DLF promoters' 40% stake in rental arm  DNA India1 day ago
[x]  

Commerce ministry backs measures to boost SEZs

The commerce ministry said it has taken up with the finance ministry the issues raised by the SEZ developers. The commerce ministry on Wednesday said it is in the process of identifying reasons for slowdown in the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) ...
 The Hindu2 weeks ago EoU, SEZ units seek Sitharaman's intervention to restore tax sops  Newshence.com2 weeks ago
Sify

Chennai's biggest, DLF IT Park, to be operational only next week; staff kept out

The five-million-square-feet DLF Cybercity in Porur, Chennai, which houses the top global and domestic IT/ITeS corporates, is expected to resume operations only around second half next week. The IT Park, spread across more than 42 acres, has been ...
 Sify1 month ago

EPCES Delegation of SEZs Meet Commerce Minister

Press Information Bureau Government of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry 20-January-2016 14:52 IST A Delegation of Export Promotion Council for EOUs and SEZs (EPCES) led by Shri P.C. Nambiar, Chairman, EPCES had met Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman, ...
 Press Information Bureau2 weeks ago
[x]  

India- MAT, DDT on SEZs has dented the investor friendly image: EPCES delegation to Sitharaman

(MENAFN - KNN India) Imposition of minimum alternate tax (MAT) and dividend distribution tax (DDT) on Special Economic Zones (SEZs) has dented the investor friendly image of SEZs and has created uncertainty in the minds of foreign & domestic ...
 MENAFN2 weeks ago

Office space absorption peaks at 38m sq ft in 2015

Demand for commercial office space across major Indian cities saw a high absorption of 38 million sq ft in 2015, the highest so far in a full calendar translating to an annual growth of 18 per cent. This positive demand is indicative of an overall improved ...
 The Financial Chronicle1 month ago

Porur Attarcting Property Buyers In Chennai

(Before It's News) The eruption of IT/ITES industry in Chennai metropolis has been the catalyzing source for the vivacious outburst of contemporary residential projects. The areas close to the IT Parks have been undergoing massive infrastructural ...
 Before It's News1 month ago

Maharashtra government pulls up 63 'idle investors' in airport project MIHAN

NAGPUR: Atleast 63 out of 81 companies, which were alloted land in the prestigious international cargo hub and airport project (MIHAN) here, have failed to commence operations even after several years, prompting the Maharashtra government to take a ...
 Economic Times1 month ago

43 Mihan cos face termination notice

Nagpur: The state government has finally run out of patience with companies that had purchased land in Mihan but not started operations. The task force under union transport minister Nitin Gadkari and chief minister Devendra Fadnavis, who is the ...
 Times of India1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less