Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 55 results for "dr ashok"

Speak, Memory

A HISTORICAL NOVEL WITH a sprawling canvas, Memories of Fire is publishing veteran Ashok Chopra’s first foray into fiction. Set in Shimla and Punjab, the story revolves around five friends who bond at St Edward’s School, Shimla and stay connected for over ... Open Magazine, 1 day ago

3 images for "dr ashok"

DNA, 4 days ago
DNA, 3 months ago
DNA, 3 months ago
DNA

Majority of Hemophylia patients remain undiagnosed: Dr Ashok Gupta

It has been estimated that half of the world’s population afflicted with Hemophilia lives in India, but only 15 per cent of them have been identified so far, with the remaining 85 per cent staying undiagnosed and untreated. Detection generally happens ...
 DNA4 days ago
Money Control

Market Update: ICICI Bank falls over 2%, drags Bank Nifty lower; Ashok Leyland hits new 52-week high

The top Nifty gainers included Cipla which was up 1.2 percent, Dr Reddy#39;s Labs gained 1 percent followed by Sun Pharma, UPL and Infosys while the most active stock was PNB which was down 4.4 percent, followed by Biocon which gained 3 percent.
 Money Control1 month ago
DNA

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital doctors on strike after colleague's assault by patient's relatives

In yet another case of assault at a Delhi government hospital, a Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Hospital resident doctor was beaten up by the attendants of a patient, leading to all the resident doctors going on strike demanding better security. Patient care has ...
 DNA1 day ago
DNA

Asaram verdict: Section 144 imposed in Jodhpur till month-end

Section 144 will be imposed in Jodhpur from April 21 to April 30 as a precautionary measure in view of the verdict in the Asaram trial to be delivered likely on April 25. Deputy Commissioner of Police East and West Dr. Amandeep Singh Kapoor and Sameer Kumar ...
 DNA1 day ago

How colour blue got associated with Ambedkar

At a time when political parties are fighting it out to grab the legacy of Bhim Rao Ambedkar for political gains, not many worry as to how the colour blue came to be associated with the Dalit icon. The leader, who carved out the Constitution of free India ...
 Deccan Herald1 week ago

Maha CM, other state leaders pay tribute to Dr Ambedkar

Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and other political leaders in the state today paid tributes to Dalit icon Dr B R Ambedkar on his 127th birth anniversary.Apart from political leaders, thousands of followers of Ambedkar visited Chaityabhoomi, Dr ...
 Business Standard1 week ago

Kathua rape-muder: Full text of chargesheet filed by J-K Crime Branch

Gruesome details continue to emerge in the Kathua rape-murder case in a chargesheet filed by the Jammu and Kashmir police's crime branch on Monday. An eight-year-old Bakarwal girl was abducted, raped and murdered in Rasana village in Hiranagar tehsil of ...
 Sify1 week ago
Rediff.com

The 5 BJP Dalit MPs who are upset with Modi

Apart from facing flak from the Opposition on Dalit issues, the Bharatiya Janata Party is also grappling with rising discontent among its own parliamentarians belonging to the Scheduled Castes. Of the BJP's 282 MPs, 44 belong to the SC. The BJP's Lok Sabha members have alleged that pertinent issues such as the alleged dilution of the SC/ST Atrocities Act, the impression that the saffron party does not support reservations, and escalating police atrocities against Dalits have not been ...
 Rediff.com1 week ago

Over 600 healthcare professionals to take part in CAHOCON 2018

Over 600 healthcare professionals would take part in the Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organisation conference scheduled to be held here next month.Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organisation Conference (CAHOCON 2018) will be held in city on April ...
 Business Standard3 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less