Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 52 results for "essel financial services"

Developers are creating businesses that are RERA ready; this i...

Nisus Finance Services (NifCO) is a start-up alternatives manager with a real estate focused debt / mezzanine fund. It is backed by Amit Goenka, who was MD & CEO of Essel Finance, part of the $7-billion Zee TV Group. In an interview with ... Hindu Business Line, 1 month ago
Livemint.com

Essel Propack buys remaining stake in German venture

Essel Propack earlier held a 24.9% stake in Essel Deutschland Germany, which will now become a wholly owned business New Delhi: Packaging material maker Essel Propack Ltd has acquired the remaining 75.1% stake in its joint venture Essel Deutschland ...
 Livemint.com3 days ago Essel Propack, Vardhman Textile among 7 stocks that made news in Wednesday's trade  Financial Express3 days ago India: Essel Propack buys remaining stake in German venture  DealStreetAsia3 days ago
Forbes India

IFMR Capital: The money conductors

With its unique risk-mitigating financial products, the NBFC has handheld MFIs into the world of big finance. In the process, it has helped breadline businesses find their passports to growth—credit Image: Mexy Xavier Kshama Fernandes, ...
 Forbes India1 week ago

Though challenges remain, situation should reverse soon Essel infraprojects, says Ashok Agarwal

At a time when most infrastructure players are over-leveraged and facing a liquidity crunch, Essel Infraprojects (EIL) has attracted investments. At a time when most infrastructure players are over-leveraged and facing a liquidity crunch, Essel ...
 Financial Express1 week ago
India Infoline

Essel Propack Q1 net profit up 6% to Rs 37.62 cr

www.indiainfoline.com is part of the IIFL Group, a leading financial services player and a diversified NBFC. The site provides comprehensive and real time information on Indian corporates, sectors, financial markets and economy. On the site we ...
 India Infoline3 weeks ago Results to watch out for! Essel Propack, Apollo Hospitals, MGL in focus  India Infoline3 weeks ago
VC Circle

Zee Learn revises merger terms with Tree House

Zee Learn Ltd, the education arm of Essel Group, has proposed to issue fewer shares to shareholders of Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd, in a revised merger agreement that will create the largest pre-school chain in the country, the two firms ...
 VC Circle1 month ago

ItzCash, RBL Bank and RuPay launch a card that allows ATM cashout

Essel Group-owned payments company ItzCash has tied up with RBL Ba nk to launch Rupay Platinum Prepaid Card, which offers prepaid payment services across both offline and online platforms. The prepaid card can be used for, online shopping, in-app ...
 Media Nama1 month ago ItzCash, RBL Bank launch RuPay prepaid wallet in India  Green Sheet1 month ago
Construction Technology

US assures all help for Road safety

• Dineshchandra R. Agrawal Infracon Pvt. Ltd. Sets the bar higher for Construction Companies • IL&FS Engineering Services Wins Rs. 532.67 Cr Nagpur Metro Rail Project • PE investment in retail real estate at Rs 1,000 cr in Jan-May 2016. • ...
 Construction Technology1 month ago

Essel Highways Limited sets international standards; becomes India's first IMS certified company in the Toll sector

Obtains four prestigious Integrated Managed Systems certifications British Standard Institutions (BSI) India for Quality, Environment, Health and Road Traffic Safety Management System New Delhi, August 3, 2016: Essel Highways Limited, the road ...
 Pocket News Alert.com1 month ago
Pocket News Alert.com

Krishna Prakash Maheshwari joins as CEO, Essel Highways

NewsVoir 2016-09-14 Mr. Maheshwari to drive the growth agenda of Essel Infraprojects Limited's largest portfolio- the road sector Appointment in the backdrop of Goldman Sachs funds infusion in Essel Highways displays company's commitment to ...
 BizWire Express1 week ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - essel financial services
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less