Father, two sons and son-in-law apparently overcome by fumes after entering one-by-one to save each other Four Emiratis from a single family died in Fujairah on Saturday as they were overcome by fumes after entering a sewage pit. According to ... Gulf News, 1 month ago
The complainants say although initial action was taken after the SSP's directions at the camp, there is not much development after that. THE COMPLAINT Redressal Camps, launched by the Chandigarh Police a few weeks ago to redress public's ...Indian Express, 12 hours ago
HYDERABAD:The death of a 18-month-old girl child, allegedly due to administering of overdose and expired immunization vaccines at an Anganwadi centre, triggered tension in Nagole, Sunday. Pranavi Pranavi, the child developed fever after ...New Indian Express, 3 weeks ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!