Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 237 results for "federal anti monopoly service"

-Avtotor cleared to buy stake in JV with Magna

Russia's Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (FAS) has cleared Kaliningrad-based car maker Avtotor Holding to buy a 40% interest in joint venture Avtotor Magna HH2 from Canadian-Austrian automotive company Magna. The other 60% interest belongs to Avtotor ... Individual.com, 18 hours ago

15 images for federal anti monopoly service

News24 Nigeria, 2 weeks ago
Business World Intelligence, 3 weeks ago
Vator.tv, 4 months ago
New Matilda, 1 month ago
98.3 Fly FM, 2 months ago
Seafood.com News, 3 months ago
Tech Beat, 4 months ago
KPNews.com, 4 months ago
Nigeria Punch, 4 months ago
Malaysia MSN, 4 months ago

FAS and Finance Ministry oppose software restrictions

The Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (FAS) and the Finance Ministry opposed the restrictions on foreign software, Kommersant reports. The two authorities believe it could result in price rise of Russian software. A proposal to require state authorities ...
 Individual.com20 hours ago

Russia's FAS to investigate top pipeline producers

Russia's Federal Anti-Monopoly Services (FAS) has launched an investigation against four of Russia's leading producers of large-diameter pipes accusing the companies of breaching competition regulations in the supply of large-diameter pipes to gas ...
 Interfax Energy4 weeks ago FAS initiates case against Rescue Service of Rosmorrechflot and Rosnefteflot  Portnews1 week ago Kyiv starts anti-monopoly investigation against Gazprom  Energy-Experts.ru1 month ago Russia approves Louis Dreyfus trader acquisition  World-Grain.com1 month ago

FAS okays Glencore - RussNeft merger deal

The Glencore and Russneft merger deal has received a go-ahead from the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service (FAS) under the Law "On competition protection", the agency said in a statement. According to FAS analysis conducted on commodity market of the ...
 Individual.com1 month ago

Working meeting with Head of the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service Igor Artemyev

President ofRussia Vladimir Putin : Let's discuss theService's work ingeneral. But before we start, you are probably aware ofthemeetings Ihave been having with business community representatives. They constantly raise theissue ofexcessive ...
 Kremlin.ru3 weeks ago
Washington Times

CHRISTOPHER COURSEN: Internet no telecommunications monopoly like Ma Bell phone system

Like a thief in the night, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently denied eight separate petitions requesting the agency delay the implementation of new Internet regulations while they are challenged in court. While the late-afternoon ...
 Washington Times1 month ago

Senators, House Members Urge Buhari to Remove Subsidy

Abuja — A group of federal lawmakers under the aegis of National Assembly Anti-Money Laundering and Cyber Security Coalition Wednesday tasked the newly inaugurated administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately remove fuel subsidy, ...
 AllAfrica.com3 weeks ago

FG's sabotaged refineries, deceit to end rogue fuel imports

Federal Government displayed selective amnesia or sheer deceit when its agents said a recently that President Goodluck Jonathan had approved the setting up of modular refineries for petroleum products when the same administration had signed an ...
 Daily Newswatch1 month ago Domestic fuel refining to end subsidy roguery  Daily Newswatch1 month ago
Fortune

Why Yelp's anti-competitive case against Google is weak at best

There's been a steady drumbeat of antitrust and anti-competitive accusations against Google GOOG In the paper, Yelp and Wu and Harvard business professor Michael Luca try to make the case that Google systematically disadvantages users by giving them ...
 Fortune1 day ago Here's why Yelp's case against Google is weak at best  Fortune1 day ago

Is the free ride over for Uber?

Video Image France: Anti-Uber protesters shutdown Lyon 1:15 Play video Protesters taxi-drivers rallying against the against Uber, the app-based ride service, scuffled with police in Lyon, Thursday. Hundreds took to the streets driving slowly in ...
 Brisbane Courier-Mail2 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - federal anti monopoly service
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less