Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 900 results for "finance ministry"

NAICOM lauds institute's awareness campaign

Representative of the Minister of Finance, Kalli Zaji (left); Managing Director, NICON Insurance Limited, Bayode Samuel and Commissioner for Insurance, National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), Mohammed Kari; during the inauguration of the ... The Guardian Nigeria, 2 hours ago
Angola Press

Angola and African Development Bank sign financing agreement

According to a press release from the Ministry of Finance, 90 percent will be financed by the AfDB and the rest (10%) by the Government. The Development of Science and Technology Project (PDST) will cover the entire national territory, ...
Hindu Business Line

Finance Ministry criticises OCED's climate change finance report, calls it 'green-washing, 'creative accounting'

On the eve of Paris talks on climate change, finance ministry's department of economic affairs (DEA) has come out with a report on climate change financing, which criticises the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) for ...
 DNA India5 hours ago FinMin raises questions on OECD report on climate change finance  Hindu Business Line20 hours ago Need genuine climate change financing: Finance Ministry  Economic Times22 hours ago Questions rise over $100 billion climate change financing progress  Economic Times20 hours ago

Ina Lepel called on Finance Minister

F.P. Report ISLAMABAD: German Ambassador Senator Mohammad Ishaq Dar at the Ministry of Finance here on Sunday. The Ambassador briefed the Minister on the recently concluded bilateral negotiations and stated that the German side was fully satisfied ...
 Frontier Post3 hours ago

India, France to launch game-changing solar alliance | 'Finance remains a hurdle'

PARIS: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Francois Hollande will launch a global solar alliance on Monday to kick off the two-week long UN-sponsored climate change negotiations in Paris. India has been the key force working to bring ...
 Economic Times4 hours ago
News Express Nigeria

Buhari sets up waste-cutting unit in finance ministry

By News Express on 26/11/2015 Share on Tweet Views: 14 President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the creation of a waste-cutting unit within the Ministry of Finance to bolster the government's budget position and an economy battered by ...
 News Express Nigeria3 days ago Buhari's ministerial blues  The Guardian Nigeria5 hours ago
Siasat Daily

Can handle financial implications of Seventh Pay Commission: Finance Ministry

New Delhi: The Finance Ministry today said it can handle financial implications of the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission and will work out modalities for implementation of the suggestions. There are challenges, we will face that… ...
 Siasat Daily1 week ago A K Bhattacharya: Giving credit where it is due  Smart Investor11 hours ago 7th Pay Commission's fiscal impact manageable: Finance Ministry  Livemint.com1 week ago Trade unions up in arms against Pay Panel report  Rediff.com1 week ago
The Hindu

India questions OECD claim on climate finance

The estimate of $57billion in assistance during 2013-14 is flawed; the only number available is $2.2bn, says Finance Ministry paper. On a day when Prime Minister Narendra Modi left for Paris to participate in the global climate change conference ...
 The Hindu10 hours ago

Virtual collapse in foreign investment

There is hardly a day when the Finance Minister or the Prime Minister do not claim credit for improving the investment climate in the country and the positive perception of foreign investors about the economy. The situation on the ground, however, ...
 Business Recorder6 hours ago

Fake expat absconding reports detected Subsidies issue still under consideration: Finance Ministry

KUWAIT: The Finance Ministry yesterday strongly stressed that a study on subsidies was still in progress, and that the concerned committee and the government had not made any related decisions except that of re-pricing petrol and diesel. A committee ...
 Kuwait Times10 hours ago KHAITAN INDIA : Fake expat absconding reports detected Subsidies issue still under consideration: Finance Ministry  4 Traders8 hours ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - finance ministry
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less