Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 945 results for "following clarke"

Clarke's $50m breakaway lure

In order to see the content of this page, you will need to enable your cookies by following these steps: iPhone • Open Settings • Touch on Safari • Touch on Accept Cookies • Select Always Android • Press the MENU button ... The Australian, 6 days ago
First Post.com

Michael Clarke quits, who`s next? Three contenders

AFP Sports looks at the main contenders to be Australia`s next one-day captain following Michael Clarke`s decision to retire from ODIs after Sunday`s World Cup final against New Zealand: Steve Smith The favourite following his role as stand-in skipper in ...
 Zee News1 month ago Michael Clarke quits, who's next? Three contenders  Economic Times1 month ago The Contenders: Michael Clarke quits, who's next?  First Post.com1 month ago Clarke points to line-up shuffle  MSN India1 month ago
ESPN Cricinfo

Watson hopes for more ODI hurrahs

Shane Watson hoped he will not be following Michael Clarke in having the 2015 World Cup final as his last ODI
 ESPN Cricinfo1 month ago
IndiaTV News

Clarke feared career was over after Adelaide Test

Sydney: On a comeback trail following a hamstring surgery, Australian captain Michael Clarke said today he feared his career was finished after the Adelaide Test against India.The 33-year-old veteran will sit out tomorrow's World Cup opener against ...
 IndiaTV News2 months ago Michael Clarke feared his career was over after Adelaide Test  One India2 months ago
[x]  

Clark Dowdy chosen for Crossroads game; England, Liles in NEMCABB

Sign-up for an online subscription for access to The Journal's website with one of the following subscriber options: Monthly Subscription $5 This subscription will automatically charge your account monthly for your subscription until you ...
 Calhoun County Journal18 hours ago

Congresswoman Clarke's Statement on the Passing of Officer Brian Moore

Brooklyn, N.Y. - Congresswoman Yvette D. Clarke released the following statement on the passing of Officer Brian Moore, who had been shot on Saturday in Queens, at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. "On behalf the people of the Ninth Congressional ...
 Noodls1 day ago

ANALYSIS-Golf-McGinley's class act is tough for Clarke to follow

z LONDON Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15pm IST LONDON Feb 18 (Reuters) - Darren Clarke could be forgiven for thinking "How do I follow THAT?" after being appointed Europe's 2016 Ryder Cup captain on Wednesday. The 46-year-old Northern Irishman takes over as skipper ...
 Reuters2 months ago

UK political parties set for battle royale, horse race dampens voter mood

Kelly Clarke/Staff Reporter / 7 May 2015 Results on May 7 will be crucial for the future of the UK, but it is estimated that only 70 per cent of those eligible to vote will turn out, leaving 30 per cent unspoken for.
 Khaleej Times2 hours ago

Dark side of a trophy life

Being a trophy wife is not all gold Kelly Clarke/Staff Reporter / 7 May 2015 The hidden pressures of trophy wifing are leaving many depressed, vulnerable and overmedicating. ...
 Khaleej Times2 hours ago

Rosamund Pike, Jack OConnell Join WW2 Drama

PARIS — Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty), Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl), Jack OConnell (Unbroken), Mia Wasikowska (Maps to the Stars) and Jack Reynor (Glassland) are set to topline Cedric Jimenez's HHHH, a WWII-set drama depicting the meteoric rise and ...
 Variety4 hours ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less