Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 856 results for "formula one group"

Paul Walsh was not offered F1 role, says Bernie Ecclestone

Former Diageo boss Paul Walsh has not joined the Formula One Group as a non-executive director despite the appointment being announced last year, Bernie Ecclestone said on Sunday. "He wasn`t offered a position. It was in discussion but...that`s it," ... Zee News, 2 months ago

18 images for formula one group

The Roar, 1 week ago
Market Pulse Navigator, 2 months ago
Mid Day, 1 month ago
Auto Week, 2 months ago
Broadway World, 1 month ago
France24, 3 weeks ago
France24, 3 weeks ago
France24, 3 weeks ago
France24, 3 weeks ago
France24, 3 weeks ago
IOL

Hulkenberg signs two-year extension

London - German Formula One driver Nico Hulkenberg has signed a two-year contract extension to stay with Force India until the end of the 2017 season, the Silverstone-based team said on Tuesday. I know this team inside out and I feel at home ...
 IOL8 hours ago Hulkenberg staying with Force India  Saudi Gazette15 hours ago
Yahoo! India

Nico Hulkenberg signs new deal with Force India

By | Sportskeeda Hulkenberg chose to remain with Force India Formula One driver Nico Hulkenberg has agreed to sign a new two-year deal withForce India, putting any rumours about him joining Ferrari to bed. The 28-year-old has been linked to ...
 Yahoo! India23 hours ago Nico Hulkenberg to Stay at Force India Till 2017  NDTV1 day ago F1 News: Vijay Mallya and Force India Pleased After Nico Hulkenberg Signs Contract Extension  International Business Times India6 hours ago Force India extends Nico Hulkenberg's contract until 2017  AutoX6 hours ago
Times of India

OROP protest continues, veterans blame finance minister

NEW DELHI: The protest by ex-servicemen demanding One Rank One Pension (OROP) went on for the 78th day on Monday, as a group of veterans vented their anger on finance minister Arun Jaitley, blaming him for the non-implementation of the scheme. ...
 Times of India1 day ago Veterans to boycott 1965 war events after OROP talks collapse  Hindustan Times5 days ago
[x]  
Nikkei Asian Review

Parsing Japan's polls: Economy-first formula is Abe's best bet for shoring up support

TOKYO -- Having just weathered one critical period, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is facing another. And while his hold on power has long appeared rock-solid -- with no political rivals capable of challenging him -- lately there have been signs ...
 Nikkei Asian Review1 day ago
Adweek Online

Step Aside, Waifs. Ronda Rousey Is Carl's Jr.'s Newest Sandwich-Devouring Ad Star

For years Carl's Jr.'s spots have had a consistent formula: Take one beautiful and scantily clad model that would probably never eat Carl's Jr., add a few double entendres that highlight the model's attributes, then mention the sandwich a few times.
 Adweek Online4 days ago
Wired News

How McLaren F1 Tech Is Supercharging the World's Industries

One morning in March 2012, GlaxoSmithKline engineer Shaun Glover visited the McLaren Technology Group headquarters in Woking, Surrey. A year earlier, McLaren's CEO and founder Ron Dennis and Andrew Witty, the CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, had signed a ...
 Wired News1 week ago
Rediff.com

F1: Changes in super-licence and engine rules

Toro Rosso's 17-year-old racer Max Verstappen. Photograph: Red Bull Formula One approved changes to its power unit penalty system with immediate effect on Friday and also tweaked super-licence rules for 2016 to give more drivers a chance to enter the sport from other series. The governing International Automobile Federation (FIA) announced the changes after a meeting of its World Motor Sport Council in Mexico City. It said in a statement that it had approved rule adjustments previously ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago
Rediff.com

F1 ditches plan to bring back refuelling

Mechanics work on Nico Rosberg's car. Photograph: Paul Childs/Reuters Formula One has abandoned controversial plans to reintroduce refuelling from 2017 after teams decided it would not be a good move, Force India deputy principal Bob Fernley said on Friday. "The view collectively was that it’s not going to improve the show and the decision was not to go forward with that," he told Reuters at the British Grand Prix. The proposal to bring back refuelling was raised at a meeting of the ...
 Rediff.com2 months ago

Return to refuelling cast in doubt

A proposed return to refuelling in Formula One was cast in doubt Friday after a meeting of team bosses offered no support for the proposal. The plan came from a meeting of the F1 Strategy Group last month. It was one of several ideas put forward as ...
 Business Standard2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - formula one group
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less