Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 1387 results for "friend"

Naomi Campbell's surprise 46th birthday party

Sueprmodel Naomi Campbell was treated to a surprise party by her friends on her 46th birthday, where they shelled out no less than USD 15,000 on roses for the event. The supermodel was joined by friends for a private dinner at PHD Rooftop Lounge in ... Business Standard, 23 minutes ago
When Noami Campbell's birthday turned 'rosy' Business Standard, 2 hours ago

27,191 images for friend

WCVB.com, 18 hours ago
WCVB.com, 18 hours ago
ForNaija.com, 2 hours ago
Pune Mirror, 13 hours ago
Examiner.com, 18 hours ago
Sys-Con Australia, 20 hours ago
Gizmodo India, 20 hours ago
UzDaily.com, 22 hours ago
Mid Day, 5 hours ago
Times of India, 5 hours ago

Mia Russell Named Executive Director of Friends of Minidoka [The Times-News, Twin Falls, Idaho]

May 24--TWIN FALLS -- Friends of Minidoka is pleased to welcome its first executive director, Mia Russell. The hiring of an executive director will allow Friends of Minidoka, an all-volunteer organization, to expand its reach in the community and ...
 Bloomberg1 hour ago

Teen stabs friend with samurai sword

freeimages.com A teenager has been arrested after allegedly stabbing his friend in the stomach with a samurai sword during a sleepover at a house in Herriman, Utah in the US. Picture: freeimages.com A teenager has been arrested after allegedly ...
 Independent On Saturday3 hours ago Utah teen in critical condition after long-time friend stabs him with sword during sleepover  Sott.net13 hours ago
AOL UK

Good neighbours become good friends, as poll finds 76% live on friendly street

Three-quarters of home buyers describe their street as friendly and more than half socialise with their neighbours, a survey has found. Some 76% of home buyers say they live in a friendly street, while the remaining one in four (24%) feel they ...
 Yahoo! Finance UK and Ireland2 hours ago

Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi

New Delhi: We have seen in-fighting between in-laws, brothers,friends and others , a reflection of our times where relationships have become very fragile but a daughter hitting her own mother is a new low even by the standards of a dystopian society. A ...
 IndiaTV News2 hours ago

Virat-Anushka, friendly exes?

New Delhi, May 24 (ANI): Seems like the Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma break-up saga is slowly taking a delightful turn as they were recently spotted hanging out together in Bangalore. According to a report, the duo caught up before an IPL match ...
 Yahoo! India2 hours ago
[x]  
Business Insider Australia

How to make friends at work

Making friends at work is more important than youd think. While research shows that groups of friends outperform groups of acquaintances when making decisions — and the mere opportunity to make friends at work can have a positive effect on job ...
 Business Insider Australia2 hours ago

Gangster Sukha shot at: Foe-turned-friend Sunny attacked him to avenge slap, say...

A day after four people, including son of a police inspector, opened fire at gangster Sukha Barewal, police investigations revealed that the murderous attack was the outcome of a slap. Sukha's friend-turned-foe Sanjiv Sharma alias Sunny, son of a ...
 Hindustan Times2 hours ago
ONE News

Female-friendly Defence Force ditches gender specific job titles

ONE News Reporter Ten titles have been done away with, including rifleman and general list seaman. Source: ONE News Related no more content back to top loading error refresh LATEST POPULAR FEATURED news 03:53 1 00:19 2 ...
 ONE News2 hours ago

Sikkim restricts mineral water bottles in govt programmes

r effective waste management in an eco-friendly manner, the Sikkim government has restricted the use of mineral water bottles in government programmes and banned the use of foam food containers all over the state. In two recent notifications issued by the ...
 Business Standard2 hours ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - friend
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less