Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 883 results for "future story telling"

Why the future of content marketing...
Marketing Magazine Australia

Why Great Design Is the Future of Content Marketing?

The significance of visual graphics and story-telling cannot be emphasized enough in the present days and is undoubtedly one of the greatest breakout trends in the recent past. The concept of web design is not a new one, though it’s evident that it has ... Silicon India, 2 months ago
Why the future of content marketing... Marketing Magazine Australia, 1 week ago

65 images for future story telling, 1 month ago, 1 week ago
New Zealand Herald, 3 weeks ago
Broadway World, 3 weeks ago
Digital Producer, 1 month ago
Hollywood Reporter, 1 month ago, 2 months ago
Independent Journal, 1 month ago
Broadway World, 4 months ago, 1 month ago

Your future car could get you fitter by telling you not to drive

It seems that the patent is pretty basic in that help right now: itll talk to your portable communication device (let's be honest here: phone) and then work out how far youve got left on your health goal. By using data to work out where youre ...
 Techradar India1 week ago

Straight from the heart: Farmers telling agriculture's story

Nov 28, 2016 by Hembree Brandon in Farm Press Blog Comments 0 I think it's very important that only 2 percent of America's population is involved in everyday production agriculture. It's our job to get the other 98 percent to understand where ...
 Delta Farm Press1 week ago

Grooming future stars

The way they tell the story at Sporting Lisbon, they did not even have to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play to know he was special. Seeing him with a ball at his feet, the quiet, skinny 12-year-old’s every effortless touch proof of his masterly ...
 Deccan Herald1 week ago
Business Insider Australia

The founding story of Spectacles — how a small glasses startup that struggled to raise money turned into the future of $25 billion Snapchat

View photos800px Epiphany_EyewearMore (Epiphany Eyewear.Vergence Labs) Hundreds of people lined up off Venice Beach boardwalk on a sunny November morning .It was the first day the $130 camera glasses had gone on sale, and many were there to see ...
 Yahoo! Finance1 week ago tells the story of Vergence Labs  SoCalTech1 week ago The untold story of Vergence, the startup focused on 'superpowers' that Snapchat is betting its future on  Business Insider Australia1 week ago

Naidu hails Indian film makers story telling ability

Panaji: Complimenting the Indian film maker's story telling ability, union minister for information and broadcasting Venkaiah Naidu, while speaking at the opening ceremony of the Indian panorama, said that a decision was taken to allow entries even ...
 Times of India2 weeks ago 'We are a country of storytellers'  Deccan Herald2 months ago

The new climate change story must be one of rapid transition

With a reality TV demagogue in power, it's crucial that we find a story in which people can discern a better future Two months and counting Climate change is like the type of film director who, having already thrown the audience into seemingly ...
 The Guardian1 week ago

Cloud Native Computing Foundation Launches Cloud Native/Kubernetes Roadshow in Pacific Northwest

Roadshow series features three speakers, in three cities, over three days, telling one cloud native story SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - November 29, 2016) - T​he , which is sustaining and integrating open source technologies to orchestrate ...
 BioSpace6 days ago

An Uncertain Future: America's Urban Middle Class

In the election's wake, Richard Florida compiles some telling statistics on the nation's threatened middle class. It's on the decline, yes, but it's also becoming more segregated into certain cities, often in the Sunbelt and Rust Belt. We've all ...
 Planetizen6 days ago

No fixed method or formula of story telling: Subash Ghai

PANAJI : There is no fixed method or formula of story telling, says veteran filmmaker Subash Ghai. Speaking to reporters at a press conference on the sidelines of 47th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which concluded yesterday, he ...
 Daily Excelsior.com1 week ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less