Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 66 results for "gandharvas"

Gandharva Sena to be felicitated in Bidar

Karnataka State Media Academy Award winner Gandharva Sena, will be felicitated by Keshav Karya Samvardhan Samiti in Saraswati school in Bidar on May 24. Devarshi Narada Jayanti will The Hindu, 13 hours ago

1 images for "gandharvas"

Bangalore Mirror, 1 month ago

Gandharva choir to perform at KA on May 14

Kala Academy, Goa, is all set to host a performance by the Gandharva choir on May 14, from 6pm onwards
 Times of India1 week ago

Kumar Gandharva's legacy continues

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Pandit Bhuvanesh Komkali performing at Ramakrishna Mutt in Mangaluruon Saturday.— Photo: H.S. Manjunath The composition Dooje Ke Sang Naahi Javu Ji, a song where a disciple says he finds salvation by ...
 The Hindu1 month ago
New Indian Express

Library with Rare Records a Hit

MALATHAHALLI:The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has started a free audio library to pass on the country's classical and folk music traditions to future generations. The centre was always concerned with the documentation, research, ...
 New Indian Express1 month ago

Seminar on original rebel of Hindustani music Kumar Gandharva held

Bartok's music had Oriental quality about it. Bartok steeped himself deeply into the folklore of Hungary, the Balkan countries and Asia Minor. He made the most profound study of this music and organised the scientific classification of many ...
 Afternoon Despatch & Courier1 month ago Kumar Gandharva Music Fest from April 8  The Freepress Journal1 month ago

Movie Review: Melody

Getting back to rhythm Director: Nanjunda Krishna Cast: Rajesh Krishnan, Karthika Menon, Chetan Gandharva, Ramakrishna Language: Kannada Running Time: 137 minutes Rating: 3/5 This is a film of many comebacks. This is singer Rajesh ...
 Bangalore Mirror1 week ago Movie review 'Melody': A new-age rhythm of love  Deccan chronicle1 month ago
Bangalore Mirror

Burning Star grabs offers by the handful

Chetan Gandharva is gearing up for the release of his biggest film yet, but has already managed to bag three more films Some funny remarks have the strange effect of becoming a permanent mark on some people. When Harish Raj's character in ...
 Bangalore Mirror1 month ago

Minority jr colleges in Pune to conduct online admissions for 25% seats

PUNE: Minority educational institutes in the city will conduct centralised online admissions for 25% of the total available first year junior colleges (FYJC, Class XI) seats. For the remaining 75% seats, the institutes will conduct admissions ...
 Times of India2 days ago

II PU results drag Tumakuru to 24th place among districts

Comment · print · T T T+· T- Tumakuru slips to the 24th position from 17th in the State in terms of pass percentage in the II PU results announced on Monday. Deputy Director of PU Board, Lingaraju said that 22,650 students (freshers) ...
 The Hindu3 days ago

Students line up for competitions with an eye on arts & culture, sports quota

Mumbai: Finding a way into a college of your choice becomes extremely difficult for students from the open category owing to the various linguistic, religious and other constitutional reservations. This has led to a lot of students trying to get a ...
 Times of India1 week ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less