Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 835 results for "ged"

Nash says Fianna Fáil voters have turned to Labour

Super Junior Minster and Labour Party rising star Ged Nash claims Fianna Fáil supporters in Louth are pledging their support to him ahead of the General Election. Super Junior Minster and Labour Party rising star Ged Nash claims Fianna Fáil ... Irish Independent, 6 days ago

99 images for ged

FE Week, 1 day ago
Drogheda Independent, 3 days ago
Charleston Post and Courier, 2 days ago
Argus - Independent, 3 days ago
WABE, 4 days ago
Australian Financial Review, 4 days ago
WCBD, 6 days ago
Central Illinois News Center, 20 hours ago
FE Week, 1 day ago
Irish Independent, 1 week ago

GED Testing Service lowers passing score; diplomas awarded retroactively

By Ashley Heffernan aheffernan@scbiznews.com Published Feb. 4, 2016 Nearly 600 South Carolinians who barely failed the GED test in 2014 and 2015 will now receive the high school equivalency credential because of a change in the passing score. ...
 Columbia Regional Business Report5 hours ago Virtually 600 in SC getting GED after passing rating lowered  9ija News.com12 hours ago GED Testing Service drops passing rating 5 factors  9ija News.com6 days ago

Water/Wastewater Operator - Public Works - Lake County IL - Vernon Hills, IL

We are looking for someone who has completed of a standard high school program or GED and one year of experience in water and/or wastewater treatment operation.... From Lake County IL - 05 Feb 2016 06:36:12 GMT - View all Vernon Hills jobs ...
 EnvironmentGuru.com2 days ago WATER TREATMENT OPERATOR TRNEE  EnvironmentGuru.com14 hours ago

GOLDEN DEEPS : Quarterly Activities Report

Microsoft Word - GED Quarterly December 2015.docx 29 January 2016 Quarterly Activities Report for the period ended 31 December 2015 1 GROOTFONTEIN BASE METAL PROJECT The Company holds an 80% interest in the highly prospective Grootfontein ...
 4 Traders1 day ago

Scoring structure changed for GED tests

(Source: George Washington Colonials) Feb. 6, 2016 Box Score RICHMOND, Va. - For the first time in school history, the GW men's basketball team won at VCU, 72-69, on Saturday afternoon, snapping the Rams' 12-game winning streak. With the win the ...
 MyInforms2 days ago

NNPC to establish 800 retail outlets GED

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is set to establish 800 additional retail outlets across the country, Dr. Babatunde Adeniran, its Group Executive Director, has said. Adeniran spoke on Friday in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, when he ...
 News-me.com3 days ago
WABE

New Rules For GED Mean Good News For Hundreds Of Georgians

Hear the audio version of this story. New scoring rules for the GED high school equivalency test will help hundreds of Georgia adults -- who thought they failed -- earn diplomas. GED testing officials decided to lower the exam's passing score ...
 WABE4 days ago
The Brewery Manual

Kammac launches Rent to Own casks and kegs

From a soft launch, Kammac business development manager Ged Carabini estimates that 80% of customers, both new and returning, have opted for the Rent to Own scheme and that a large percentage of the remaining 20% will return to the idea at a later ...
 The Brewery Manual4 days ago

The rise of Jordan Henderson

Sunderland plc (via noodls) / Published: 04 February, 2016 by Sam Lightle Ged McNamee on Jordan Henderson's time at the AoL. With Sunderland poised to visit Liverpool this weekend, one player who holds many fond memories of life in a red and ...
 Noodls5 days ago
MyInforms

ACTU holds crisis talks on future of unions

Top of the agenda was how to address the sharp decline in union membership. ACTU President Ged Kearney joins RN Drive to explain why she told the meeting she
 MyInforms5 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - ged
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less