Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 810 results for "gobi"

Rio Tinto slumps into annual net loss as slowdown bites

Trucks working the open pit mine at the Rio Tinto-operated Oyu Tolgoi gold and copper mine in the Gobi desert, southern Mongolia on June 23, 2012 Sydney (AFP) - Rio Tinto Thursday posted an annual net loss of US$866 million in what the mining ... Business Insider, 16 hours ago

68 images for gobi

Yahoo! Maktoob News, 16 hours ago
Citizen.co.za, 15 hours ago
Yahoo! Singapore, 15 hours ago
Cornwall Standard-Freeholder, 2 days ago
MSN News US, 5 days ago
PhysOrg.com, 1 day ago
Alpha Galileo, 1 day ago
Cultura Inquieta, 3 days ago
SINA, 1 week ago
American Banking News, 6 days ago
SleekMoney

Turquoise Hill Resources Is Like A 100 Kilogram Baby

Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE: TRQ ) own a 66% interest in the Oyu Tolgoi mine located in the South Gobi region of Mongolia. The remaining 34% is owned by the government of Mongolia. The deposit was discovered by the famous billionaire mining ...
 Seeking Alpha1 week ago Hill Resources Ltd. Turquoise Sells 375,000 Shares of SouthGobi Resources Ltd (SGQ) Stock  SleekMoney3 weeks ago RRR normalized for offshore financial institutions  MyInforms3 weeks ago BSE tweaks circuit limit for Rel Industrial Infra, 98 others  MyInforms3 weeks ago
[x]  

72-hour collaborative drill held in Gobi Desert in Xinjiang

Email|Print China's Marine Corps conducts a 72-hour collaborative drill in the Gobi Desert in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. (Photo/Www.81.cn) ...
 People.com.cn2 weeks ago Collaborative drills held in Gobi desert in NW China  People.com.cn2 weeks ago
Fortune

The Simple Tools Im Using to Disrupt a Thousand-Year-Old Industry

It's not easy fostering relationships with groups of nomadic herders in the middle of the Gobi Desert, but my experience is not entirely unique. My company's bottom line is not solely made up of annual margin growth or net profit increases (although ...
 Fortune2 weeks ago

CIC Gold Expecting Gobi Report On Thursday Ahead Of Acquisition

LONDON (Alliance News) - CIC Gold Group Ltd Tuesday said a technical report on the Gobi Minerals copper and gold project in Mongolia will be released on Thursday, and also said it is set to make new board appointments imminently. The ...
 London Stock Exchange1 month ago CIC GOLD : Expecting Gobi Report On Thursday Ahead Of Acquisition  4 Traders1 month ago

Paddy procurement gets to a close in Gobi taluk

Insufficient manpower in TNCSC's direct procurement centres was a major deterrent
 The Hindu1 month ago

Free medical camp

The Chennai-based Tamil Nadu Gastroenterologist Trust will conduct a free medical camp in Kallipatti, Gobi taluk on January 9 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Maragatham Ramasamy marriage hall. The camp will offer free advice for complications such as ...
 The Hindu1 month ago
DNA

Actor Nicolas Cage returns stolen dinosaur skull he bought

The remains of Tyrannosaurus bataar, a relative of Tyrannosaurus rex was found only in the Gobi desert of Mongolia.
 DNA1 month ago Nicolas Cage Agrees To Turn Over Stolen Dinosaur Skull He Bought  Huffington Post1 month ago

DNA tests uncover antecedents of 2,000 year-old golden horse

A rare golden coloured horse might have galloped across China's northwestern Gobi Desert 2,000 years ago, an archaeological DNA analysis has said. The discovery comes after archaeologists with the Chinese Academy of Social Science (CASS) institute ...
 Business Standard2 months ago

Global citizen who is on ‘side of India’

At Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Hotel, philanthropist Nicolas Berggruen was tucking into some ‘gobi sabzi’ sans garlic and onion.
 Times of India2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less