Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 3 results for "gulburg"

ATM fraud:Fraudster girl arrested by Srinagar police

A teen-age girl who fraudulently withdrew cash from two ATM booths twice in last two months was arrested by Srinagar police from Habakadla area of Srinagar city. Pertinently, a lady from Rawalpora locality had registered a complaint that her purse ... 5 Dariya News - English, 1 month ago
ATM fraud: Fraudster girl arrested Kashmir Observer, 1 month ago

OPF to fix 60% quota for commercial plots for overseas Pakistanis

ISLAMABAD (Online): The OPF Board of Governors has decided to fix 60 percent quota of commercial plots for Overseas Pakistanis in all the housing schemes launched by OPF, whereas the remaining 40 percent plots will be offered to the general public.
 Frontier Post2 months ago
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less