Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 797 results for "hotel auckland"

Editorial: Hotel licensing debacle sad reflection on city
New Zealand Herald

Editorial: Hotel licensing debacle sad reflection on city

The summer silly season possibly hit its silliest point when Rydges Auckland Hotel was forced to stop selling alcohol for a month because of a procedural mishap. The hotel paid its annual licence fee last month but did not make the necessary next ... New Zealand Herald, 3 days ago
Radio New Zealand

Police closing on motel killing suspects (Newstalk ZB)

Police investigating a murder in an Auckland hotel are closing in on
 Yahoo!Xtra4 weeks ago Missing Australian man found in NZ  Geelong Advertiser2 weeks ago Man who died after hotel attack named  Radio New Zealand4 weeks ago 'Private man' killed in Auckland motel attack  ONE News4 weeks ago
[x]  
New Zealand Herald

Dream album worth all the stress

Adam Granduciel is lounging by a hotel pool in Melbourne when the Herald calls, so the thunderstorms of Auckland will probably be a bit of a shock when the lead singer-songwriter for Philadelphia six-piece The War On Drugs arrives in Auckland for ...
 New Zealand Herald1 month ago
Radio New Zealand

Kiwi Property NZX Announcements

Sky City : Auckland Convention Centre Cost Jumps By A Fifth SkyCity Entertainment Group, the casino and hotel operator, is in talks with the government on how to fund the increased cost of as much as $130 million to build an international ...
 Scoop1 month ago Sky City waits on public hearing  Radio New Zealand1 week ago Kiwi Property buys $64m retail centre  Yahoo! Xtra Business1 month ago Auckland convention centre cost jumps by a fifth  Yahoo! Xtra Business1 month ago
[x]  
Sunday Star-Times

'Half caste' taunts helped form Pohio's identity

Under his watch TGH has grown its assets from $500m to over $840m, signed off The Base, Novotel Auckland Airport Hotel, and most recently, permission for a $3.3b inland port at Ruakura. It competes with Ngai Tahu for the title of most powerful ...
 Sunday Star-Times1 day ago
ETB News New Zealand

Sudima Hotels reaches another benchmark

Travel & Tourism News. Find out more at ETB News Earlier this year the three-year-old hotel Sudima Auckland Airport notched a win by becoming the first hotel in New Zealand to attain carboNZero certification. Now, the Sudima Hotel Group as a ...
 ETB News New Zealand1 month ago Record year for New Zealand hotel sector  Travel and Tour World2 weeks ago New Zealand hotels report record year  Hotel Management2 weeks ago Record year for NZ hotel sector (Fuseworks)  Yahoo!Xtra2 weeks ago
[x]  

Tennis fans show support of Ronald McDonald House Auckland

Tennis fans show their support of Ronald McDonald House Auckland Last night the Heritage Hotels Charity Night including Heritage Auckland Lobbo was held at the New Zealand Festival of Tennis in support of Ronald McDonald House Auckland (RMHA). RMHA ...
 Scoop2 weeks ago
New Zealand Herald

Review: The White Rabbit, Auckland CBD

Eating out A lot teaches you the truth of the famous axiom known as Sturgeon's Law, which holds that 90 per cent of everything is crap. The White Rabbit belongs in the other 10 per cent: smart, imaginative, joyful food, in which familiar ingredients ...
 New Zealand Herald4 hours ago
The Press NZ

City playing catch up with hotel accommodation

A new hotel opening in Christchurch CBD has taken the city's room count to 5200 - but the city is still almost a third below pre-quake accommodation levels. The Ramada Suites Christchurch City opened its doors on Tuam St yesterday, after a $12.5 ...
 The Press NZ13 hours ago City playing catch up with hotels  Stuff.co.nz12 hours ago
The Press NZ

Fire razes medallist's house

Commonwealth gold medallist Tony Ebert's Auckland home was gutted by fire last night, a blaze believed to have been ignited by a rogue spark from the barbecue. The blaze at the clifftop house in Beach Road, Campbells Bay, left the back of the ...
 The Press NZ4 days ago Fire strikes Commonwealth Games medalist Tony Ebert's Auckland house  Dominion Post4 days ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less