Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 15 results for "hrd psychology"

Courses and careers in Psychology

Psychology is the study of the mind and behaviour. There are plenty of great reasons to learn more about Psychology, even if you don’t plan to become a Psychology major or work in a Psychology-related profession. Through the study of ... Deccan Herald, 4 weeks ago

HRD min to assess govt schools with an eye on improving performance

The article below represents a preview only and is not meant for reuse or republishing. New Delhi, June 13 -- Government schools will soon be assessed on whether teachers use information technology while teaching, take classes regularly, are ...
 HT Syndication1 month ago
Counter Currents

Repeating A Big Enough Lie

Countercurrents.org It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be moulded until they clothe ideas and ...
 Counter Currents2 weeks ago

Hindutva In Hurry

Countercurrents.org Political arm of the RSS, BJP could secure only 31% of the total votes polled in the 2014 parliamentary elections (if this percentage is analyzed in context of the total voters in the country this percentage would further drop ...
 Counter Currents5 days ago
Indian Express

Decoding the mind of a fraudster

Fraudulent activity is connected with several things like greed, urge to gamble and grandiose perceptions of life. (Source: Thinkstock Images) Fraudulent activity is connected with several things like greed, urge to gamble and grandiose perceptions ...
 Bangla Mirror1 week ago

Cognitive Resource Theory of Leadership ...

The Cognitive Resource Theory of Leadership was developed by Fred Fiedler and Joe Garcia in 1987. The cognitive resources of a leader identified in this model are their experience, intelligence, competence and task-relevant knowledge. This theory ...
 Daily Mirror Sri Lanka2 weeks ago

Is CBCS going FYUP way?

NEW DELHI: Is the proposed choice-based credit system going the way of the four-year undergraduate programme? Teachers are alleging similar lapses on part of Delhi University as far as its implementation is concerned. One of the reasons University ...
 Times of India4 weeks ago

DU colleges seek 'Superman' for college admissions

Parents will now rush to buy extra-dark Apsara pencils in hope that their wards will be able to fetch 5 extra marks for good handwriting. After all 100 per cent marks are no more considered good enough. Over the years, parents have done ...
 Business Standard India1 month ago

UT quota in colleges: Panchkula schools feel it's a 'raw deal'

CHANDIGARH: It is admission time yet again and the cream from Panchkula schools is all set to move to Chandigarh, thanks to the 85% UT pool quota in Chandigarh colleges which leaves only 15% seats for students who have completed Class XII from ...
 Times of India1 month ago
Times of India

Women take to learn basics of astrology in A...

ALLAHABAD: Women are learning the basics of astrology, which was once dominated by men and pursuing one and two-year courses like Jyotish Alankar, Jyotish Acharya, Jyotish Praveena and Jyotish Visharda at Jyotish Vigyan Sansthan in the city. Women ...
 Times of India1 month ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less