Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 18 results for "iata"

India tops domestic air traffic growth in June: IATA
Money Today

India tops domestic air traffic growth in June: IATA

Marking the highest growth for any country, India registered a growth of 20.3 per cent in domestic air traffic in June, according to global airlines body IATA. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) said India tops the growth chart in the first ... Money Today, 1 month ago

133 images for iata

Money Control, 1 month ago
Money Today, 1 month ago
Sify, 2 months ago
Daiji World, 2 months ago
Money Control, 3 months ago
Money Today, 3 months ago
Sify, 3 months ago
Sify, 3 months ago
First, 3 months ago
First, 3 months ago

IATA flags 'information gaps', seeks clarifications on GST

Global airlines body IATA today sought clarifications on the tax treatment of air travels under GST and claimed that there were "information gaps" regarding the implementation of the new tax regime.
 DNA2 months ago

Airlines require specific GST clarifications: IATA

The International Air Transport Association (IATA) on Thursday said that clarification on specific issues with respect to the application of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will help the airline industry keep up with international standards and ...
 Prokerala2 months ago

India's domestic passenger traffic rises over 12% in July

India's domestic air passenger traffic grew by over 12 per cent in July, a global airline association said on Wednesday.According to the International Air Transport Association's (IATA) global passenger traffic data for July, India's domestic demand -- ...
 Prokerala1 week ago

DGCA to come up with draft regulations on drones

After drone sighting near Delhi airport recently, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has stepped up efforts to regulate the use of Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) and a draft regulation is expected early next week. Sources said the draft is likely ...
 Deccan Herald3 weeks ago

Sensex Continues to Tumble Under Global Pressure; Mid & Small Caps Plunge

Posted by Equitymaster Indian share markets continued to witness selling pressure in the afternoon session to finish lower for fourth consecutive session amid weak global cues and crackdown on shell companies. At the closing bell, the BSE Sensex closed lower ...
 Equitymaster.com1 month ago Sensex Down 103 Points in Noon Session  Equitymaster.com2 months ago

Why did IndiGo kill its golden goose?

With IndiGo executing its long haul low-cost plans the airline will certainly need a lot of cash going forward.Arindam Majumder reports. A combination of factors ranging from a new accounting standard to lack of good value proposition for the A320 neo aircraft in the lessor market might have forced IndiGo to reconsider the sale-and-leaseback model -- one of the basic fundamentals that contributed to the airline’s success story. With 118 of its 131 aircraft on operating lease, IndiGo has ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago

Vistara likely to order over 100 aircraft in expansion bid

The Delhi-based airline currently has 13 Airbus A320 aircraft in the fleet and it plans to take another seven (A320 Neo) planes by June 2018. Full service carrier Vistara is likely to place a mega order for wide-body aircraft soon. The order which will be a mix of narrow and wide body  will come after fresh capital infusion from promoters may be for more than 100 aircraft. Tata Sons holds 51 per cent stake while Singapore Airlines owns the rest 49 per cent. As part of its plans, Vistara ...
 Rediff.com1 month ago

U.S. ends controversial laptop ban on Middle East carriers

DUBAI - The United States has ended a four month ban on passengers carrying laptops onboard U.S. bound flights from certain airports in the Middle East and North Africa, bringing to an end one of the controversial travel restrictions imposed by President ...
 Sify2 months ago
Daiji World

Hollywood director Sohan Roy elected to IATAS

Hollywood director Sohan Roy has been elected as member of the prestigious International Academy of Television, Arts and Sciences (IATAS) as a token of recognition for his significant contributions to media industry exclusively for the marine, medical and ...
 Daiji World2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less