Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 266 results for "indic studies"

For second day running, some low key stocks rise on abnormal volumes
Sify

For second day running, some low key stocks rise on abnormal v...

For the second successive session, the key indices Sensex and the Nifty50 are finding the going quite tough with most of their constituents seeing a sluggish spell due to lack of support. There are some notable gainers like Dr Reddy's Laboratories (3.75%), ... Sify, 2 days ago

95 images for indic studies

Sify, 2 months ago
The Telegraph UK, 2 months ago
Tech2, 4 months ago
First Post.com, 4 months ago
FOXNews.com, 7 months ago
Malay Mail, 8 months ago
RestaurantNews.com, 7 months ago
PharmaVOICE, 8 months ago
Daiji World, 6 months ago
Daiji World, 6 months ago
Rediff.com

NEET: The CBSE Factor

Data from Tamil Nadu indicated that NEET likely favours CBSE students.CBSE students took every third seat available in government medical colleges in the state. Of the 3,534 students admitted to various government medical colleges in the current academic year in Tamil Nadu, 1,224 (34 per cent) belonged to the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE. The remaining two-thirds (66 per cent) came from schools under the Tamil Nadu state board, registering a sharp decline from the previous year, ...
 Rediff.com3 days ago

Stroke survivors are at double cancer risk

A study has recently warned that stroke survivors are almost doubly at risk of developing cancer.The findings indicated that nearly 45 percent of cancer diagnoses occurred within the first six months after a stroke diagnosis."Post-mortem studies have ...
 Business Standard2 weeks ago Opioid use higher among cancer survivors  Business Standard1 month ago

Trump hints at 'decision' on Afghanistan strategy

[United States], Aug. 19 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump on Saturday indicated that he has made a decision on the U.S. strategy for Afghanistan following high level meeting with his national security team at Camp David. "Important day spent at ...
 Sify1 month ago Taliban urges Trump to withdraw from Afghanistan  Sify1 month ago

Poor sleep can increase risk of Alzheimer's, says study

Poor sleep among older people suggests that it's an indication of increased risk for Alzheimer's
 Business Standard2 months ago Poor sleep may point to onset of Alzheimer's disease: study  Business Standard2 months ago Faces can reveal if we are rich or poor: study  Business Standard2 months ago Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease? You may be a patient of Type 3 diabetes  Business Standard2 days ago

How social dominance is naturally ingrained

Toddlers as young as 17 months can perceive who is dominant, finds a study that indicates social dominance and the dynamic it creates, may be naturally ingrained in human beings.
 Business Standard1 month ago

Donald Trump's tweets expose his creative, albeit neurotic side: Study

Analysis also indicates that Trump has neurotic tendencies & experiences underlying low well-being
 Business Standard1 month ago
catchnews.com

Gujarat most competitive state, finds NCAER study

West Bengal ranks last on the index, followed by UP, Bihar; these states fare better on sub-indices
 Business Standard2 months ago Floods in north and shortage of rainfall in southern states to affect Kharif output: ASSOCHAM  catchnews.com3 days ago

Unfaithful Facebook messages make women more jealous: study

Women are more likely to get jealous or upset than men when they read messages on Facebook or other social media indicating that their romantic partner has been unfaithful, a study has found. Researchers from Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK ...
 Business Standard2 months ago

Slow walk may point to dementia: study

Walking slowly may be an indicator of dementia, say scientists who found that older adults who experience a slowing gait also suffered shrinkage of a part of the brain linked with memory and spatial orientation. Researchers determined that participants with a ...
 Business Standard2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less