Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 803 results for "islands airports limited"

Airport Cities: Third Time a Charm?:
Site Selection Magazine

Court ruling in £14m airport case

Shetland Islands Council has lost the latest stage of a court action in a £14.2m dispute with Highlands and Islands Airports (HIAL). The airport operator raised an action against the council over work at Sumburgh Airport. It had contracted the ... BBC, 4 days ago
Airport Policy and Security News #105 Reason Foundation, 2 weeks ago

7 images for islands airports limited

Glasgow South and Eastwood Extra, 2 weeks ago
For, 1 month ago
BBC, 1 month ago
Sacramento Bee, 2 months ago
Providence Business News, 2 months ago
Fiji Sun, 3 months ago
WABC New York City, 6 months ago

Fitch Upgrades Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands' Airport Revs to 'B+'; Outlook Stable

CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Fitch Ratings has upgraded Commonwealth Ports Authority (CPA), Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands' (CNMI) approximately $12 million of outstanding senior series 1998A airport revenue bonds to 'B+' from 'B-'. The ...
 CNBC1 week ago Fitch Affirms Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands' Seaport Revs at 'BB-'; Outlook Stable  Morningstar.com1 week ago

Cebu Air's Billionaire Family Seeks Tropical Island Airports

(Updates with analyst comment in seventh paragraph) JG Summit Holdings Inc. is in talks with Metro Pacific Investments Corp. for a venture that may bid for 30-year contracts to operate and expand six airports across the Philippines, President ...
 La Repubblica1 month ago Cebu Air seeks tropical footholds  Hong Kong Standard1 month ago

Cebu Air Plots Expansion Through Small Tropical Island Airports

A Cebu Pacific carrier readies for takeoff. RM Bulseco / Flickr Skift Take: The Philippines' outdated infrastructure is limiting the Cebu Air's growth opportunities, forcing it to look to a network of smaller airports to support its expansion. ...
 Skift1 month ago Tropical Island Airports Sought by Cebu Air's Gokongweis  Bloomberg1 month ago Gokongwei, MPIC eye airport...  Manila Standard Today1 month ago


DCA has a 74.5% stake in MBJ Airports Limited (MBJA), the entity that operates Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay in Jamaica. Vantage Airport Group Limited (Vantage) holds the remaining 25.5%. Vantage is an entity incorporated in ...
 World Energy Source4 days ago GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL PACIFICO B : Pacífico announces acquisition of desarollo de concesiones aeroportuarias, s.l.  4 Traders4 days ago GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL PACIFICO ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF DESAROLLO...  Finwin4 days ago

Cruise Deals - Free Upgrades

Book a balcony cabin and get a free upgrade to a suite! Very limited offer. 11 to 14 December 2015 - Durban, Portuguese Island, Durban. Experience the romance of the seas with a wedding on the MSC Sinfonia. A variety of packages are available to ...
 SouthAfrica.TO1 week ago
Routes Online

Comair Preferred Bidder to Launch Air Links to St Helena

The construction of an international airport is a major development for the island. Long rumoured and discussed, the British Government finally announced its plan to construct the facility in March 2005 for completion in 2010. However, the financial ...
 Routes Online1 month ago

True star who died of a broken heart

Source: News Limited AS the stars gathered to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Neighbours last month few if any would have known that singer-songwriter Jackie Trent lay dying. The woman whose lyrics are still heard around the world on the ... day ago

Choi promises to help Jeju tourism

Finance Minister Choi Kyung-hwan promised renovation and expansion of key tourism infrastructure on Jeju Island, including Jeju International Airport, inner-city duty-free stores and cruise ship facilities, as part of efforts to keep Jeju a major ...
 Korea Joongang Daily1 day ago
Digital Chosun

Incheon Draws TV Drama Tourists with Myriad Sets

The coastal city of Incheon boasts pristine islets, a port and a world-class airport. It also offers a mixture of high-rise buildings on one side and time-worn villages on the other. In other words, the past, present and future co-exist ...
 Digital Chosun1 day ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less