Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 45 results for "japan gini"

Economic Analysis Series No.190

Cabinet Office of Japan (via noodls) / The full text is written in Japanese. Empirical Evidence on the Determinants of Success in Full-Time Job-Search for Japanese University Students By Hiroko ARAKI and Hiroki YASUDA Abstract In this paper, ... Noodls, 2 weeks ago
CounterPunch

More unemployment and less security

The bad news is that the world's number of unemployed workers and those with precarious employment is expected to rise during 2016 and 2017. The worse news is that the true number of those in these categories are probably significantly undercounted.
 ZNet1 day ago

Southern Hemisphere Extratropical Gravity Wave Sources and Intermittency Revealed by a Middle-Atmosphere General Circulation Model

Simon P. Alexander, Kaoru Sato, Shingo Watanabe, Yoshio Kawatani, and Damian J. Murphy, 2016: . J. Atmos. Sci. , 73 , 13351349. Simon P. Alexander Australian Antarctic Division, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia Kaoru Sato Department of Earth and ...
 American Meteorological Society1 day ago

How the Rich Use the Big Lie to Cheat You: Chapter III: Motivation

(Before It's News) Economics is a social science, desperately trying to be a physical or natural science. Economists attempt to prove their science chops by using mathematical equations. Open any economics text and you will see it filled with ...
 Before It's News3 days ago

Towards a more caring society

BANGLADESH can take pride in showing the world how development is possible even in the face of heavy odds. Bangladesh ranks the world's fifth most vulnerable country in terms of risks of natural disasters. Excluding a few countries with a tiny ...
 Bangladesh Daily Star3 days ago
CityLab

Revisiting economic growth and income distribution Revisiting economic growth and income distribution

The issue of economic growth remains central to economic policies of all countries. The fundamental philosophical approach to growth is under-pinned on the very basic premise that economic growth (measured in terms of gross domestic product or GDP ...
 Financial Express Bangladesh1 week ago Income Inequality Leads to Less Happy People  CityLab1 month ago Ethiopia: Rebalancing Economic Growth  AllAfrica.com2 months ago

A dozen devils (in the details) which hobbled Mandela's economy

Tough questioning of Mandela's deals is advanced by radicals as diverse as Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema , Black Consciousness ideologue Andile Mngxitama , Soweto community activist Trevor Ngwane (way back in 2003), Stellenbosch ...
 CADTM1 week ago

Closing the income gap

GLCs to take the lead under proposal put up by the Govt OF all the 11 initiatives announced by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at this week's revision of Budget 2016, one struck a chord with a small group of the audience present at the ...
 TheStar.com.my2 weeks ago

Michael Kors: Reasonable Growth At A Fair Price

By Bhavik Patel, Kevin Conde, Mallika Kapur Operating Projections Click to enlarge Business Description Founded in 1981, Michael Kors is an affordable luxury brand catering to adults looking for a sleek, modern, and polished style. It is ...
 Seeking Alpha2 weeks ago

The scourge of rising inequality A case of Pakistan

Oxfam reports that by 2016 the 1% will control more wealth than the rest of the 99% and this gap is likely to widen. The impact is so severe that it has afflicted the developed world as well. The trickle-down theory of growth is now called into ...
 MyInforms2 weeks ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less