Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 443 results for "justice lodha"

Supreme Court should oversee polls: Verma & Co.
Deccan Chronicle

Supreme Court should oversee polls: Verma & Co.

Petitioner Aditya Verma and his backers on Wednesday asked the Supreme Court to appoint Justice R.M. Lodha as observer to monitor the poll process on March 2 New Delhi: To ensure transparency in the forthcoming BCCI elections, IPL spot fixing ... Deccan Chronicle, 1 week ago
Verma wants SC observer for BCCI elections Rediff.com, 1 week ago
[x]  

2 images for "justice lodha"

Deccan Chronicle, 1 week ago
InToday, 1 month ago
Deccan Chronicle

Supreme Court issues notices to Gurunath Meiyappan, Raj Kundra

The three-member probe panel appointed by the Supreme Court, headed by former Chief Justice of India R.M. Lodha, has issued notices to Gurunath Meiyappan, son-in law of N. Srinivasan of India Cements, Raj Kundra and Rajasthan Royals seeking their ...
 Asian Age3 days ago Supreme Court panel issues notices to Gurunath Meiyappan, Raj Kundra  Deccan Chronicle3 days ago
Indian Express

Lodha promises fair play

"We will complete all our assigned tasks within the six months given to us," the former Chief Justice of
 The Hindu1 month ago Tracking Transition in 2015: For the apex court, a year of many firsts  Indian Express2 months ago

IPL teams probe: Lodha panel meets on modalities

Former Chief Justice of India R.M. Lodha and retired apex court judges Ashok Bhan and R.V. Raveendran held a preliminary meeting on Tuesday to discuss the modalities of conducting the probe into issues including whether the franchise of Chennai Super Kings ...
 Asian Age1 month ago
India Today

IPL scam: Preserving cricket's purity will be priority, says Justice Lodha

Former Chief Justice of India, Rajendra Mal Lodha has his task cut out as chairman of the Supreme Court appointed committee that will decide on quantum of punishment to be imposed on Gurunath Meiyappan, Raj Kundra and the two IPL teams under ...
 India Today1 month ago

Calcutta High Court lawyers and judges at loggerheads over Holi holidayNew

Lawyers at the Calcutta High Court have decided to take a day off from court today despite Chief Justice Manjula Chellur's advice to keep the court open on Holi. The Bar Association had passed a resolution to discourage its members from attending ...
 Bar & Bench3 hours ago

Protest against 'abrupt' SC listing

New Delhi, Feb. 26: The Supreme Court Bar Association has strongly protested with Chief Justice H.L. Dattu a trend of cases being listed overnight on the court website for hearing the next day, causing severe hardship to litigants, advocates and ...
 Calcutta Telegraph1 week ago
Indian Express

Is your case in the 93% or the remaining 7%?

Justice Ranjan Gogoi Of late, Justice Ranjan Gogoi has been starting court proceedings with a question that leaves many lawyers in the Supreme Court befuddled: Does this case fall in the 93 per cent or in the remaining 7 per cent? While most ...
 Indian Express2 weeks ago
First Post.com

Lodha, Bhan, Raveendran: The men who will clean up BCCI

The Supreme Court appointed a three member panel of justices Rajendra Mal Lodha, Ashok Bhan and Raju Varadarajulu Raveendran to recommend ways and methods for cleansing the India's cricket regulator. Here is a brief on who they are. The post Lodha, Bhan, ...
 First Post.com1 month ago Lodha, Bhan, Raveendran: The trio of legal eagles who will clean up BCCI  First Post.com1 month ago
Times of India

SC judgment to enforce accountability in BCCI: Justice Mudgal

NEW DELHI: Former Punjab and Haryana High Court Chief Justice Mukul Mudgal, who headed the committee that inquired into IPL 2013 betting and spot fixing scam, on Thursday said the landmark Supreme Court verdict would ensure transparency and ...
 Times of India1 month ago IPL spot-fixing: Justice Mudgal hails Supreme Court ruling  ZeeNews.com1 month ago IPL Spot-Fixing Case: Three-Member Panel Discusses BCCI Reforms  NDTV1 month ago IPL spot-fixing case: Full text of Supreme Court verdict  Yahoo! India1 month ago
[x]  
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less