A 13-year-old boy, who was on a rope swing at his home in Ghatkopar, died after the thick cord wound around his neck, choking him to death on Thursday night. The boy, Meet Pipala, died of suffocation minutes later. Meet lived with his mother, Asha, ... DNA India, 2 months ago
Class 8 student gets entangled in swing rope at home, dies - Times of India, 2 months ago
13-yr-old boy gets entangled in swing rope at home, dies - NetIndia123.com, 2 months ago
1 images for "kothmir"
03.01 AM IST Share on Linkedin ApnaCircle AReduce font size AIncrease font size AReduce font size AIncrease font size URL copied to clipboard ApnaCircle My Saved articles RELATED A Ghatkopar teen playing with a swing ...Mumbai Mirror, 2 months ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!