Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 1198 results for "kuala lumpur"

Youre not alone, Muhyiddin tells Dr Mahathir

KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (pic) has praised Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad for never shying away from the truth. Telling the truth and standing up has been your trademark since you were a young doctor and an ordinary ..., 6 hours ago
Tun M tidak berjuang bersendirian, kata Muhyiddin Malaysia Chronicle, 27 minutes ago

9,704 images for kuala lumpur

Xinhua News Agency, 15 hours ago
News24, 23 hours ago
Deccan Chronicle, 23 hours ago
Sacramento Bee, 1 day ago
Sacramento Bee, 1 day ago
Malaysia - Our Passions, Our Concerns, 4 days ago
VietNamNet Bridge, 2 days ago
Malaysia - Our Passions, Our Concerns, 5 days ago
Malaysia - Our Passions, Our Concerns, 5 days ago
AfricanSeer, 2 hours ago

Dr Mahathir: I will not work with opposition

KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (pic) will not work with the opposition, despite his recent attacks against Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. No, Im not working with anyone to bring down Najib, certainly not the opposition. The ... hours ago Dr M: No, Im not working with anyone to bring down Najib  The Malaysian Times6 hours ago WARY OF JEALOUS BN WARLORDS, Dr M RETRACES: Says 'not working' with Opposition - not for now anyway  Malaysia Chronicle7 hours ago

Malaysia to send the kids for SEA Games hockey

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia are likely to field their National Juniors at the Singapore SEA Games in June. Although there was discussion of having a mixed team of senior and juniors for the Games, National Juniors coach A. Arulselvaraj believes the ... hour ago Thais set to rule SEA Games athletics again day ago Only four hockey teams for Singapore SEA Games day ago

Transparency founder: Graft under control in Malaysia

Investment would not grow in a country dominated by corruption, says Michael Hershman KUALA LUMPUR: An international anti-corruption expert believes that corruption in Malaysia is well under control, as shown by growing investment in the ...
 Free Malaysia Today2 hours ago TI founder: Corruption in Malaysia under control hours ago Corruption in Malaysia under control: International expert  The Sun Daily1 hour ago

Newly crowned beauty queen Vanessa Kumares is a daddy's girl

KUALA LUMPUR: The newly crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2015 Vanessa Tevi Kumares has already started to make a name for herself. Armed with her grace and eloquence, this 24-year-old former syncronised swimmer regards herself as a firm believer in ...
 Asiaone9 hours ago Beauty queen Vanessa is a daddy's girl hours ago

Retirement funding formula

KUALA LUMPUR: Whilst most people recognise the need to plan for their retirement, recent surveys showed that only about 20% think they have planned and adequately saved for their retirement, with the remaining 80% not ready to replace their earned ... hours ago

Cycle and see more of Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR: Tourists now have the chance to choose among 74 interesting cycling tour packages to explore Malaysia's natural environment. The launch of Tourism Malaysia's Discover Malaysia by Bicycle Guidebook offers guidelines to local and ... hours ago Bicycle tours get more thrust  Free Malaysia Today3 hours ago

Iran attends expert meeting of Asia Africa Conference

Kuala Lumpur, April 19, IRNA The expert meeting of Asia Africa Conference opened in Jakarta, Indonesia, on Sunday with Iran participating in
 Islamic Republic News Agency4 hours ago

Help spread message of peace, Muhyiddin urges young Malaysians

KUALA LUMPUR: The younger generation should help spread the message that war is a crime, said Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin. He said the message was important, as the world would be a better place for all if there was peace and ... hours ago

Travel: Mouthwatering Malaysia

By Fareeda Kanga When you're in Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur, bite into the island's culinary history. A couple of years ago on a family holiday to Kuala Lumpur, we decided to stray from the popular Bukit Bintang shopping area. On an impulse, we took ...
 Mumbai Mirror11 hours ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - kuala lumpur
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less