A 15-year-old student, who allegedly consumed pesticide after failing in the Class X boar examination, died at the Government Rajaji Hospital (GRH), here today. Police said the student S Mareeswaran, hailing from Kunnur village near Srivilliputhur ... NetIndia123.com, 1 month ago
Comment · print · T T T+· T- Dindigul district has registered a marginal dip in pass percentage when compared to the results in the previous academic year. Pass percentage in Dindigul was 90.22 this year which was 90.91 per cent in ...The Hindu, 1 month ago
on your WebpageAdd Widget >Get your members hooked!