Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
rediff.com
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
NEWS ON MOBILE
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 102 results for "loop mobile india ltd"

Airtel signs definitive agreement to buy Loop Mobile

Bharti Airtel Ltd has informed BSE that it has signed a definitive agreement with Loop Mobile (India) Limited, after announcing its plans to acquire the Mumbai-based company in February this year. Airtel has not stated if it’ll retain all the employees ... Medianama, 2 months ago

14 images for loop mobile india ltd

International Business Times India, 1 week ago
BusinessWeek, 3 days ago
Network Journal, 1 week ago
Jagran Post, 2 weeks ago
vccircle.com, 3 weeks ago
Rediff.com, 1 month ago
Money Control, 1 month ago
Windows Phone Central, 1 month ago
Fone Arena, 1 month ago
Telecom Lead, 1 month ago
IT Next

Head Security @ Info Edge India Ltd (nauk

Info Edge is India's leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com, we are more than 3000 people strong ...
 IT Next1 week ago

Canada Pension Invested $160 Million in Alibaba

Canada Pension Plan Investment Board said it has invested $160 million in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., the Chinese e-commerce company that plans to go public tomorrow. The country's largest pension fund manager made two direct investments in the ...
 Bloomberg3 days ago
Business Standard India

Essar-Loop: Final hearing from 20 Nov

New Delhi, 15 September: A special court today concluded recording of defence evidence in a case arising out of the probe into the 2G spectrum allocation scam allegedly involving promoters of Essar Group, Loop Telecom and others and fixed the matter ...
 The Statesman6 days ago Essar-Loop Case: Court to Hear Final Arguments From Nov 20  Outlook India6 days ago
[x]  

Trina Solar Acquires 90% Stake in Developer Yunnan Metallurgical

Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL), China's largest profitable panel manufacturer, agreed to buy a 90 percent stake in the power-plant developer Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy Co. The remaining 10 percent will be retained by the parent company Yunnan ...
 Bloomberg2 weeks ago
Techcircle.in

FreeCharge raises $33M in Series B from Sequoia, Sofina, ru-Net

Mumbai-based Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd, the company behind FreeCharge.in , an online platform for recharge, utility payments, promotions and couponing, has raised $33 million in its Series B round of funding from existing investor Sequoia Capital, ...
 VC Circle2 weeks ago
Odisha Samaya

RCom, Tata Teleservices worst hit by number portability

New Delhi: Reliance Communications, Tata Teleservices and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd are the biggest losers due to the introduction of Mobile Number Portability. According to the Department of Telecom, Reliance has lost more than 11.5 lakh ...
 Odisha Samaya1 month ago
Deal Curry

Mobile Tech Firm Qliktag Acquires Digital Media Agency Buzzfactory

Qliktag Software Inc., US-based mobile software solutions provider has acquired Pune's social media and digital agency Buzzfactory Interactive Pvt. Ltd for an undisclosed amount in cash and stock deal. The buy enables Qliktag to tap into ...
 Deal Curry2 months ago

1Q14 Asia Pacific Mobile Operator Forecast, 2003 - 2017

LONDON, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report: 1Q14 Asia Pacific Mobile Operator Forecast, 2003 -- 2017 IEMR's Asia Pacific Mobile Operator Forecast is the most comprehensive forecast of its kind in ...
 Scottrade2 weeks ago Global Game-Based Learning Trends Industry  BioSpace2 months ago
[x]  

Indian markets remain buoyant

Posted by Equitymaster After opening firm; the Indian Indices are trading well above the dotted line in the morning session. Barring IT stocks all sectoral indices are trading in the green. The BSE Sensex is trading up 273 points and the NSE-Nifty is trading ...
 Equitymaster.com2 months ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts

Get

Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Related Queries - loop mobile india ltd
    
Alerts
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
 
More     Less