Your browser does not support JavaScript or it may be disabled!
 India As It Happens
Rediff Labs will showcase innovative products that rediff is working on behind the scenes.
News   |   Images
Get Realtime News
on your webpage

About 1358 results for "lt"

Tata-LT consortium shortlisted for mega defence project
Money Control

Tata-LT consortium shortlisted for mega defence project

The government will fund 80 percent of the prototype cost and partners will be expected to fork out the remaining 20 percent. Money Control, 13 hours ago

7,109 images for lt

Creative Loafing, 4 hours ago
MotorAuthority, 8 hours ago
MotorAuthority, 17 hours ago, 19 hours ago
GoAuto, 19 hours ago
FOX 61, 2 hours ago
Star-Telegram, 2 hours ago
US Embassy Poland: Warsaw, 7 hours ago
Contract Hire and, 1 day ago
Auto Week, 1 day ago

Hold LT Finance Holdings: Sudarshan Sukhani

Sudarshan Sukhani of is of the view that long term investors may hold LT Finance Holdings.
 Money Control16 hours ago Buy LT, says Sudarshan Sukhani  Money Control2 weeks ago Hold LT, advises Vishal Malkan  Money Control1 month ago
Money Control

Rail Budget's investment plan to kickstart economy: LT

In an interview with CNBC-TV18, Rajeev Jyoti, Chief Executive, Railway Business of Larsen Toubro, discussed the Railway Budget that was presented in Parliament by Suresh Prabhu.
 Money Control14 hours ago India Inc bets big on Railways 5-year expenditure plan  Business Standard India12 hours ago India Inc bets big on Railways orders  Smart Investor11 hours ago

Buy LT 1700 Call on dips: VK Sharma

VK Sharma of HDFC Securities advises buying Larsen and Toubro 1700 Call on dips.
 Money Control18 hours ago
Ani News

ISI chief Rizwan Akhtar to hold meetings on counterterrorism efforts in Washington

25 am Washington, Feb 26 ( ANI ): Pakistan 's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt. General Rizwan Akhtar has arrived in Washington to hold meetings over issues like bilateral cooperation on counterterrorism efforts.According to ...
 Ani News19 hours ago
Rush Lane

McLaren 675 LT official photos and specs revealed

Weighing just 1,230 kgs, the new McLaren 675 LT (Long Tail) is a direct rival to the all-new Ferrari 488 GTB , both of which will be making their world debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show next week. Powered by a 3.8l V8 twin turbo engine, the ...
 Rush Lane1 day ago McLaren 675 LT unveiled  Top Car13 hours ago

Dad hits back after 'false arrest'at school meeting

Text smaller Text bigger William Baer gets ushered out of a school board meeting in May 2014 by Lt. James Leach, who was then police chief of Gilford, New Hampshire. A New Hampshire man who was handcuffed and arrested for speaking his mind ...
 WorldNetDaily5 hours ago LT Foods: Outcome of board meeting  Money Control1 week ago West Coast Paper Mills: Outcome of board meeting  Money Control3 weeks ago

CNMI Lt. Gov, Lawmakers Admit Violating Open Government Act

CNMI Lt. Governor, Lawmakers Admit Violating Open Government Act Admissions made in settlement of Saipan casino law suit By Ferdie De La Torre SAIPAN, CNMI (Saipan Tribune, Feb. 26, 2015) Lt. Gov. Ralph DLG. Torres, House Speaker ...
 Pacific Islands Report21 hours ago Make cooperative federalism a reality, says President to Governors/Lt. Governors  PIB2 weeks ago Oil and gas the next topic of public discussion for La. governor's candidates  Greater Baton Rouge Business Report8 hours ago New Greek Army, Air Force chiefs appointed  Jane's9 hours ago
Technology Tell

[In-Car Tech] McLaren 675LT: 0-to-lose-your-license in less than 5 seconds

(Photo courtesy McLaren Automobiles) The new McLaren 675LT — LT for longtail — will debut at Geneva with blistering performance specs: zero to 62 MPH in 2.9 seconds and zero to 124 MPH in 7.9 secons. Insane Mode may have met its match. ...
 Technology Tell21 hours ago McLaren 675LT a more brutal 650S properly revealed  Cars UK1 day ago McLaren Teases 675LT, Debut at 2015 Geneva Motor Show  Business Standard3 weeks ago McLaren reveals new supercar  USA Today7 hours ago

Ashok Leyland, LT look attractive: Mayuresh Joshi

Mayuresh Joshi, VP- Institution of Angel Broking is of the view that Ashok Leyland or Larsen and Toubro (LT) are looking attractive.
 Money Control1 day ago Mayuresh Joshi neutral on Jaiprakash Associates; prefer LT  Money Control1 week ago Bullish on Ashok Leyland, M&M and L&T: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking  Economic Times1 week ago
Prev | Next
Personalize your Realtimeclose [x]
Add content to your personalized tab - My News
Add upto 6 topics of your interest:
for eg.2g Scam , World
Personalize the tabs display. ( You can add or remove the tabs )
AlertsGet updates on latest news & your favourite topics right in your inbox.Set an Alert|Manage your Alerts


Realtime News

on your Webpage

Add Widget >Get your members hooked!
Get updated on latest news & your favorite topics right in your inbox!
More     Less